Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Just a peek at what’s going on atm.
Flowering ;
greenhouse seeds lost pearl.
sensi seeds black domaina.
serious seeds bubblegum & motavaton.
Seedsman runtz stoned cowboy ( not for sale tester seeds )

In the overcrowded veg tent albeit some will be moving soon are ;
Sensi seeds black domaina & honey dew melon kush.
Serious seeds bubblegum.
Prymid seeds American pie
Silent seeds Critical mango
Barneys farm biscotti mints
Lastly two more of seedsman runtz stoned cowboy tester seeds.
I doubt seedsman will run the runtz stoned cowboys as they are they have issues that need resolved.

I’ve a 7f x 3.5 f flowering room so am not to short on space

The yellow you see is where I feed them seaweed and accidentally gave one two helpings I’m not fussed it will grow out fine no problem.

There’s also two autos I didn’t bother photoing runtz xl & Critical 2.0

Well that’s it for today fed them watered them see them a few days. I tend not to fuss over them nowadays and just let them get on with it 🙂

Huh looks like you can’t see the yellow from the seaweed in the veg room. I don’t use seaweed in flower the tiny bit of tip burn one one of the flowering ones was ages ago from veg time

The black domaina in veg I might/was going to reverse still time left to figure if I will or not.

Inside the rasta tent
Inside the rasta tent 2
Inside the rasta tent 3
Inside the rasta tent 4
Inside the rasta tent 5
Inside the rasta tent 6
Last edited:
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Looking great! Autos have been catching my eye recently, I'll be watching see how those turn out for you.

Thanks bud 👍

The two autos are just about finished bud they were very quick haven’t grown any in 20 years they have definitely changed for the better.

Next run I’ve some others I want to try however there always going to be back of the veg tent and not my main focus as just seem able to get a lot lot more with fems that might be down to needing more practice with autos to get a better yeild.

What’s left are all fems maybe the runtz stoned cowboys I’m not sure about atm as they seem to be flowering in veg so I dunno what’s going on there as they are supposed to be fems

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Taking a reset break from the net plus I’ve still got hyperk.

So I’ve not been online, just another glimpse inside my flowering tent.

White label Wedding cheesecake at left back, yummy

Greenhouse the church middle back , freebie from the vault.

Sensi seeds super skunk back left , I do like super skunk

Seedmans gelat. OG far left, freebie

Sensi seeds gelato 420, had for a while thought I’d try it.

Haven’t had much love but there doing good

99DBCFA9 3481 4235 8657 D603A71C6BF1
DB3ED398 D510 4509 AAB1 E96A1490B535
318ED82D 092E 4247 A344 FB5F9C9D8982
B091116E 885D 4ADD A647 57C431D75314
078BA522 0B74 4450 B384 6E786790BC5A
4D9DCA51 2F3E 498E 821E 99428D2055F2
6DA6BB6A ED0D 47FA 94CF 40011A2B3842
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Hey man, I have no clue how I was missing your thread homie. I fixed that though. I’m in now hombre 👊🏻

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Hey man, I have no clue how I was missing your thread homie. I fixed that though. I’m in now hombre 👊🏻
Probably coz I wasn’t around that much and posted very little in the way of pics.

Looking forward to this lot what I have now is getting old.

I do have one green poison automatic I will harvest in a few days and a strawberry cake auto that one should be ready before I harvest the main tent so there’s that to keep me going

Just started germinating some more autos white haze and Choco the haze is a 14 week flowering one so I wanted that in the ground asap the Choco has some nice parents Thai x Chocolope x Haze x Unknown Ruderalis witch sounds interesting

Redneckx

Redneckx

Thanks @chopper that nice of you to say so.

It’s been getting cold and one of them is really purple I had a small window open I closed so it’s warmer but this one really shines in the colour department.
It’s Gelato #420 »»» Gelato #33 x OG Kush from white label
What are the right temps to give my plants the nice colour finish? How cold does it get near your lady's?

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
It’s not something I would purposely do.
Not all the plants I have changed colour and I might of lost a bit of yield.
It was bouncing around 62f-72f till I fixed it

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
That’s actually perfect tho.
We are mimicking what ma nature does. Most outdoor harvest seasons run into these cold snaps. It brings the color. I love flowering indoor plants in the winter for just that exact temp range…..they look amazing G!

Redneckx

Redneckx

My average temp is around 20°c/ 68°f that's what I have to deal with, but so far so good. Guess my yield won't be good as it could anyway...and my pistils start to get brown and i'm corious about that they finish way too early. Most stems are turning purple right now. What would you say how much I loose growing with lower temps and is it possible that the buds don't form their shape as they should and finish early than?

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
this is a first for me battling cold 🥶
All my other grows have been battling high temps. I only switched to led two years ago up before that it was using hids witch bang out heat so tbh I actually no idea.

I could spin you a load of bx guessing so I won’t 🙂

Finishing early because of the cold I can say is not lightly however bud shape that I’ve no idea.
Mine haven’t

Redneckx

Redneckx

this is a first for me battling cold 🥶
All my other grows have been battling high temps. I only switched to led two years ago up before that it was using hids witch bang out heat so tbh I actually no idea.

I could spin you a load of bx guessing so I won’t 🙂

Finishing early because of the cold I can say is not lightly however bud shape that I’ve no idea.
Mine haven’t
I don't want to finish early, but I'm concerned if my plants want to...autoflower and they are in day 64 from seed. They lifetime should be around 73 days from seed. The fact that they startet flowering lately because of their slow growth in seedling and veg stage isn't a problem they just take more time to finish right?

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
No automatics have a shelf life as to speak. They won’t finish late or early they will finish when the plants ready the only difference would be the yeild.

Don’t take the breeders finish time as meaning anything it’s total rubbish.

It’s based on the earliest one has been harvested and that could of been a pheno. It’s not based on the time it’s ready especially on autos.

I’ve never seen a auto yet finish anywhere near the breeders data sheet.

Put it this way one I just pulled had a time frame of 70 days on the data sheet, I harvested her on day 105.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Oh @Redneckx

The fact they started flowering late is a good thing as you will have got more veg time it won’t effect the yield in fact it should of helped your over all yeild. so yes they will take longer to finish than you might of originally thought

Top Bottom