Inside the Rasta tent šŸ•

• Thread starter Gmix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Well this was a week and some.
My inline fan duct had a long way to travel to the exhaust point.
It was failing in the wind ( first grow in this tent during winter ) and was backfiring into the tent and blowing up the room the tents in smell wise.

So urgent attention was needed went and got two extra inline fans that to help it travel and not fail !!! I definitely didnā€™t need that however I donā€™t know why I thought one inline fan would suffice not with how far it had to push to vent properly ok it worked in the summer still I definitely dropped the ball not thinking ahead.

Messed me up a bit so am chilling today.
Postman arrived

Wonder whatā€™s in it šŸ¤”
Youā€™ll have to wait till Iā€™ve had a joint and a cuppa to find out šŸ™‚

D8E2196A 099E 41C7 93FD 1419F28964E2
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
more seeds haha

Tbh I thought it was the fems from sensi seeds. These were the seedsman ones mainly autos. It was buy 3+1 and get a free packet deal on the sweet seeds ones and other deals on the rest.

Sweet seeds.
Sweet trainwreck auto
Crystal candy auto
Bruce banner auto

Dutch passion.
Mazar auto
Orange bud auto

00 seeds. ( never tried them before )
Chocolate cream auto

Seedsman
White widow fem
Blueberry fem

Lol and am waiting on sensi seeds fems
I did pass up on royal queen seeds all 32 high thc autos Xmas box and the Christmas fem box so there still hope left for me yet šŸ¤£

DDEEF504 CE80 41C7 98BE C8B89B3CA3FB
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

more seeds haha

Tbh I thought it was the fems from sensi seeds. These were the seedsman ones mainly autos. It was buy 3+1 and get a free packet deal on the sweet seeds ones and other deals on the rest.

Sweet seeds.
Sweet trainwreck auto
Crystal candy auto
Bruce banner auto

Dutch passion.
Mazar auto
Orange bud auto

00 seeds. ( never tried them before )
Chocolate cream auto

Seedsman
White widow fem
Blueberry fem

Lol and am waiting on sensi seeds fems
I did pass up on royal queen seeds all 32 high thc autos Xmas box and the Christmas fem box so there still hope left for me yet šŸ¤£
This'll be an exciting run!

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
The tent died a sudden death.
The poles bent inwards and I had to do a emergency harvest before the lights and the filter came crashing down.

Ordered a ac infinity; long ass work ahead putting down a new floor and sorting out a new exhaust pipe as Iā€™m still having trouble in the wind thereā€™s nothing left but to totally overhaul it

3E855BDC FA24 4C48 A969 DC9269369E38
394E2704 63FA 4E45 A9B8 F30CFDD763D7
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

The tent died a sudden death.
The poles bent inwards and I had to do a emergency harvest before the lights and the filter came crashing down.

Ordered a ac infinity; long ass work ahead putting down a new floor and sorting out a new exhaust pipe as Iā€™m still having trouble in the wind thereā€™s nothing left but to totally overhaul it
Wow! Did it get knocked over, or were you supporting some weight on the top of your tent?

I have an AC infinity tent. Seems sturdy enough. They also sell a support kit, basically some side support bars that strap to the sides.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I donā€™t know for sure bud.
We was working inside last week next day I noticed the mid back bar was bent and looked like it would snap it I tried to straighten it. Was hoping to get 10 more days outa it but the other middle bar was bent as well this morning leading to me having to harvest 10 days early witch Iā€™m not pleased about and one tent down. The ac one does look ok

I managed to find a hydro that sold one with next day delivery it was Ā£329. Ā£29 of that being delivery fee so not so expensive it blows the bank still rip šŸŖ¦ old tent šŸ•

F34618EE AFB9 4D72 996F ED35014D1910
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I have an AC infinity They also sell a support kit, basically some side support bars that strap to the sides.
I wanted the support bars but if Iā€™d ordered from them it would of cost me Ā£299 in shipping basically I got lucky finding the one & only uk based site who sold them in the uk witch was a bonus

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I wanted the support bars but if Iā€™d ordered from them it would of cost me Ā£299 in shipping basically I got lucky finding the one & only uk based site who sold them in the uk witch was a bonus
Crazy. Not sure is AC Infinity has an Amazon store in the uk, but check it out. They had a lot of tents and accessories 50% off a couple months ago. Free shipping.

Haha i made note to check it again next year too. Some of the inlines were discounted 70%...

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
On amazon, but the seller is AC Infinity. All original packaging. Some companies eat their shipping cost to get their products infront of the amount of eyeballs Amazon has access to.
I think you get us wrong
I meant if I had got the bars I would of had to buy direct from ac infinity and would have to pay Ā£299 shipping to the uk the shipping isnā€™t free to uk.

The shop I got them from didnā€™t have the bars but everything else looked good

Yeah no ac on uk Amazon just a bunch of cheep tents

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom