Insomnia: Then And Now...

• Thread starter FenderSuper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
diamond2.0

diamond2.0

When i was wasting from phenol poisening and multipul systems atrophy i had insomia bad . Of coarse id wake up lathargic with pepper hash mouth but eating trainwreck helped me pop outta bed. lol. Smoking u.w. all day and night and could only sleep 2 hours. Not till i got my body healthier did i get good sleep again. I average 6.5 .now .If i do something during the day i can sleep a whole 8 hours now. So anyway , while i changed my diet and deleted aspartame and got off all meds from big pharma i did mms . Everytime i did it i gained 10 lbs and got a 2 hour length in my sleep pattern. i was 6'2 120 lbs.By third treatment i was my normal weight again , no more wasting and plenty of sleep. Total reversal . Thats how i beat it. i'm supposed to be dead ,lol. Goes to show you what allopathic quacks know.lol. I'm done chasing symptoms ! Done with side effects !
try some multnoma coma or short squat idica hybrid udub. if you can find it. The comas more lathargic than udub but doesnt have the happy give a fuck stone that u.w. has. u.w. has good leg. i cant remember how long the coma last.

Last edited:
DAT

DAT

If you're a male I'm not sure you should be taking progesterone. If female, be careful. You can put yourself to sleep with it, HARD. If you're menopausal you may also cause onset of womanation, although I've found estradiol is worst for causing that issue. I was going to also suggest melatonin, but again, be careful. Too bad we can't buy triptophan anymore, eh? Big turkey dinners from now on, maybe? :)
Hi Seamaiden, no im not male. I will check with my doctor first about the progesterone. Im not sure what womenation is? I had to have a partial hysterectomy about 15 months ago .. they took my tubes and uterus but they left my ovaries. So im not sure what is going on hormonally, . I bought a natural sleep aid called Nocturest . It is very potent.
Upload 2017 2 23 13 22 58

i stupidly tried it at 4:00 am one morning when i woke up early before work. Getting up 2 hours after taking it was a huge mistake, I havent felt the same since . I had heart palpitations and felt dizzy the next day. I might try it again but only right before bedtime. Turkey sounds good. I will try that one out! thanks SM!

Top Bottom