Instagramorama!

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

ehhh fuck illlllll make one. ive had one for like 6 years, learned about it from a new Zealand homie way before all this craziness.

ill make another and get it up here

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
ehhh fuck illlllll make one. ive had one for like 6 years, learned about it from a new Zealand homie way before all this craziness.

ill make another and get it up here
6 years??? i dont think so lol, Instagram was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger and launched in October 2010

i will make an account for divine soon :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

They wouldn't let me use my name so I never wanted 2 sign up... I looked & looked & they dont even got a MakinGoo over there>>> there juss hating from the jump... so im >>>>>>>>>>> makin_goo over there<<<WEAK!!

New problem tho>>>>> now I cant stop liking all these chick's>>>>> WHOA!!! IM gunna have 2 draw the line>>>> I cant like them all>>>but I do..LOL

That fuckin place is gunna get me in trouble

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
6 years??? i dont think so lol, Instagram was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger and launched in October 2010

i will make an account for divine soon :)
Devine does need one. I just signed up 2 days ago and have some Devine pictures up. I need somewhere to tag all this Devine fire that's starting to look super dank logic. Get on it! :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Uh... I am so not familiar with Instagram. I mean, I've heard of it, have no idea what it is. Like Twitter?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Been on there for a bit.....look for the pit w the long snout. Hope to see more of the regulars there. @delae632 I just added you.

justblazen420

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Like skunk i signed up 2 days ago.. I didnt knew who u guys were <<<should of known it was the farm homies
I signed up because I was strain searching through Google and a ton of the links were on instagram so I signed up to see all the pictures. I had no idea as many farmers were on there as there are....wild

T

tngreen

Qltylab

About to change to this name here too. Already follow a couple of you guys!

Top Bottom