Instagramorama!

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
let me clarify I have nothing going on right now. not a single plant. hence why im not worried. they track me down they wasted their time. not even a seed in the house. Im aware of nothing being legal on fed level. point was there is a ton of others theyd go after first. if they went after everyone on IG right now it would tie the courts up for the next few years im sure.

I get what your saying brother. not trying to argue. just saying why im on there for the moment. I see more old friends on there posting than all of the boards combined these days

edited. most the vendors for seeds and etc dont offer to ship seeds. what I was referring to was a few places that offer to ship flowers to anywhere in the us. real ballsy shit for sure. accounts like that would be the first to get targeted imo. .

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
No worries cannapits my comment was not directed at you. It was a blanket statement telling people to be careful.

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
I agree 1000 percent with ya brother. for sure everyone should be really really careful. but I gotta admit that app has been great for networking with industry leaders so far as well as connecting with long lost buddies. best wishes and stay safe

grayarea

grayarea

Pictures past, just so you guys know, are included in your current plant count if LEO ever wants to crack down.

wonder how many people it would take to make a list of everyone's current plant count .

619ster

619ster

The canna community is deep on IG. I'd as about 80% of IG'ers are growers or stoners. Then theres the rest lol. Plus I've never met so many other growers from my own city! I was never into the social networking thing (MySpace, Facebook, Twitter etc...), but IG has a different vibe to it. My kind of vibe lol!!

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

The canna community is deep on IG. I'd as about 80% of IG'ers are growers or stoners. Then theres the rest lol. Plus I've never met so many other growers from my own city! I was never into the social networking thing (MySpace, Facebook, Twitter etc...), but IG has a different vibe to it. My kind of vibe lol!!
I agree!

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

Anyone using an I phone, it's quite easy to remove the geotagging. It's in the settings.

Quite frankly, posting on IG is no more risky than posting on the farm unless you are one using proxies. It is all tracked to a digital fingerprint you can't hide from without work. As Cap said, just be mindful of the posts and don't make yourself a target.

Top Bottom