Intellidose Complete Dosing System on a UC System

• Thread starter morecbd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

morecbd

Hello has anyone done this setup?

I like the UC system but not sure about the correct pump for it as Texas Kid said it needed a more industrial pump,
I think with the correct pump and intellidose system this could rock :cool0010:

any thoughts of improving this for a large scale grow keeping it low maintance as poss. :cool0044:

cbd

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I have been lookin at the mini ph doser but not the full on Entellidose...

Tex

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

UC+Doser= :)

Combining the UC and Intellidose is a piece of cake....just give Daniel @ UC a call and he can give you a quick tutorial if you need one.

For more info on the doser contact Am Hydro and talk to Kelly Nicholson, she's their in house expert.....she'll really get you dialed.

As for the pump on the UC....probably just go with the stock mag drive that's on there for now and upgrade? if you find it necessary.....IMO, avoid increasing the GPH but it may help to find an in line pump better suited for handling prolonged negative static pressure apps, possibly a Flotec from Home Cheapo.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Picked up my PH dosers today..Ordered 2 Intellidoser's today should be in by the next couple days. This really is the ticket for the Under Current system...

K

Kpezzy

hmm havent looked into them at all really, but now I am intrigued

G

Green Goblin

I heard that Dan from UC works with the creator of the Intellidoser....so like Jack said, the intellidoser is really the key to the UC system...

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Anyone out there using a doser with their UC.......give us the run down if you do?

C

crossouttheiis

Anyone out there using a doser with their UC.......give us the run down if you do?

I think i found something better than the intellidose. Ill post pictures when i get it set up. Eight part doser, controls co2, humidity, water level in reservoir, light controller all in one unit

:talking

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

using the AM mini ph doser. it work great with my CAP EBB buckets.

With the UC i hear to use the full intillidoser, hook your RO to the controller bucket. Some times its hot and they drink H2o, some days there hungry and eat only food and no water. or eat water and cims and now needs both.

You can guess you got the RO water with a flote valve. You 8 stock tanks you can build with gravity solenoids *my recommendation. or a mechanical pump made for dosing. Depending on strength of cim needed is how much you dilude the cims in all your stock balers. 1to4 1to5 Ect. with h20

dosing part: well its basicly a complex timer that test check the props. When programing doser you got how long it checks. Then you have how long each doser is left open for. .5,1,2,3,4,5 secs? Now depending how much of each is needed is how long the doser will keep going when you program.

Not going into full detail on these units. I dont even got a UC however do under stand how things work. The doser can be fixed to drain, flush, and recim for different cim week mix for your res. if you spend enough time, and money for the set up so you can be in a hotel and doing your full res change. Oh yhea hooks up to PC to keep on the network!

R

RMCG

I think i found something better than the intellidose. Ill post pictures when i get it set up. Eight part doser, controls co2, humidity, water level in reservoir, light controller all in one unit

:talking

Did you pick up the purgro unit?

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I'll wait for someone else to guineapig it and determine its value to a UC grower.

Steps into overkill if your pH doesn't fluctuate and you desire ppm swings regularly.

*Faps anyway*

UCME - You've seen the intellidose perform. What benefits does the system bring? Lazy man's paradise and nothing more? Essential for 3Lbs a light?

G

GBOOST

I am spewing I went with the Growtronix control system just before the Purgro system was released, apart from being wireless its not effected by RF interference which renders the growtronix basically useless and all digi ballasts have.

The purgro's abilities seem endless, if anyone has any doubts about its ability I suggest you email greg, one or 2 conversations will have your mind changed about being a guinea pig, tho be prepared for a very bloody technical conversation!

Ozzie

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Nerd speak gets my nipples hard. I'll have to formulate a few questions just to see what this product has up its sleeve. Definitely interested in automation.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

The idea of checking up on the grow from anywhere in the world in both statistical and visual form on the iphone is probably going to be the feature to sway me towards a GroBot.

Glad you're on point GoD, can't wait to hear your review.

Aligee

Aligee

sweet iphone is the business ... dont leave anywhere without it !!!

R

RMCG

I am spewing I went with the Growtronix control system just before the Purgro system was released, apart from being wireless its not effected by RF interference which renders the growtronix basically useless and all digi ballasts have.

The purgro's abilities seem endless, if anyone has any doubts about its ability I suggest you email greg, one or 2 conversations will have your mind changed about being a guinea pig, tho be prepared for a very bloody technical conversation!

Ozzie

Hahaha Yeah, Go read his regular blog/website on aviation and stuff. I really enjoyed his build of a his personal hydro power plant.

Makes your head spin.

R

RMCG

I had dinner with Greg/Marisa friday night and have a PruGro coming, WIth all the dosers. 8 of them, Its connected to my iphone, and Ill have it dialed in about a week from now.

GoD, if you have a direct line to him, the only thing that would make this thing the bomb would be to add in datalogging/graphing, even if it has to go to a remote system.

I have been drooling over this system for quite some time.

Top Bottom