Intellidose Complete Dosing System on a UC System

• Thread starter morecbd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RMCG

Great to hear. Definitely won't keep you out of the garden, but I know it would make me manic about checking my phone/remote console. Bad OCD checking it for emails/texts as it is.

C

crossouttheiis

I guess garden of dreams beat me to it but yes i got a purgro. It should be in sometime this week. And rollin im going to be doing a run with and without at the same time so well see.

UClover

UClover

I used an Intellidose on my veg system with DM Gold A+B and pH buffer...it kept the system stable for about four months. Only issue is in my nutrient storage tanks i got some super nasty funk. The storage tanks were approx 3 gals, way to big...I am currently working on making some smaller clear ones and get it back in action. I also have several of the pH mini dosers, very easy to use and calibrate. The pH probes are not very nice though... check out the BlueLab Dosetronic, not sure if it has the same PC interface and remote control options, but it looks like the shit and I love all of my Bluelab Guardians...

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

Bluelab Dosetronic seem to me made from 1970. Talk about a product that can say has been tested in the fields. The AM hydro intillidose is nice to. Ether way you seem to get away from checking things

Globel

Globel

Does that come with the pump too? I can't afford another grobot right now

Yea it uses a peristaltic pump it drips very slow. Very simple . You just calibrate it . Then turn a knob till u get to your desired ph and it keeps it there +or- .1

R

RMCG

Yea it uses a peristaltic pump it drips very slow. Very simple . You just calibrate it . Then turn a knob till u get to your desired ph and it keeps it there +or- .1

Too bad they didn't add another peri pump so it could do up and down, not one or the other.

N

noone88

I use a Ph Nanny!!! Its simple and less expensive then most.

http://all4hydroponics.com/

Thinking about getting a grobot or intillidose.

Thanks for the link. That thing is a great price. It uses the Hanna mini pH controller and and unknown doser. But it also uses the Hanna pH probe. If you try to price all that crap separately, it's over their selling price and you still don't have an enclosure.

N

noone88

Argh they said they're having quality issues with their probes..

G

growhard

I too have been drooling over these dosers, but I can't help fear that these things would work perfectly 99.9% of the time, but when they go bad.... it would be real bad.
Having said that, I have confidence in the fact that I have yet to here that someone has had a catastrophic failure, like having the whole ph up res get dumped. Anyone hear of such a catastrophe?
Those that have the ph Nanny, being as it is a drip feeder, can you see a problem with salt build up eventuating? This makes me think a pump would be necessary for reliability.

R

RMCG

Peristatic dosers are pretty damn reliable. These things are used in the medical/vet fields day in and day out deliver medication at a set dose, not to mention agricultural/fertigation controls in thousands of legit businesses.

A

aRiv

any updates on the GroBot user's?

Looking into getting one but like many, haven't found any sort of review or feedback on it:bong-hits:

U

UCtestn

Inexpensive PH automation:

Pumps that connect to controller above are like these:

The pumps just connect to the controller and the controllers to a diluted container full of diluted PH up and down.

Enjoy.

GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Curious how people are implementing the GroBot into the UC as well?

Hooking probes into epicenter, but do you work the injections into your dead resevoir or epi center?

GrapeApe

GrapeApe

I know it depends on what nutes you are running, but curious of your opinion for what the 4 liquids you would put in the GroBot?

all nutes or half and then pH buffers

guess its all depending obviously, but looking for input or suggestions.

1 Nute A
2 Nute B
3 ph up or down
4 additive

Thanks guys appreciate the info

C

crossouttheiis

I know it depends on what nutes you are running, but curious of your opinion for what the 4 liquids you would put in the GroBot?

all nutes or half and then pH buffers

guess its all depending obviously, but looking for input or suggestions.

1 Nute A
2 Nute B
3 ph up or down
4 additive

Thanks guys appreciate the info

Buy the second pump rack! Then you'll have 8

Top Bottom