Interested In Real Spores Without The "fluff"

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sfzoo

Cap,

amazing thread. thanks for sharing both knowledge and product.

S

Shamrock

First I would like to thank you for all your hard work putting this together and saving people money.

Under your foliar description on your ebay ad it says eradicate many "pets" lol. Just wanted to point that out. Im not sure if you can edit that or what.

Can I use the foliar pack to do a drench? and do you think it would kill root aphids?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
hahaha

its only there for the farm, so Im not too worried.

I think everyone gets the description, but thanks. I hate typos.

I have no idea if it woudl kill RAs but I will ask. If it did, that would be bad ass. if you have RAs and want to try killing them with it I will send you some free foliar if you will document the results.

I had RA's once, and dropped some merit 75 on them after trying too many things to list. Havent had them since.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
First I would like to thank you for all your hard work putting this together and saving people money.

Under your foliar description on your ebay ad it says eradicate many "pets" lol. Just wanted to point that out. Im not sure if you can edit that or what.

Can I use the foliar pack to do a drench? and do you think it would kill root aphids?

I dropped a few samples in the mail for you today. :Let me know how it goes with the root aphids, but please if it is not working on them make sure you use something that will work.

Are you in veg with the plants still?

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Nice job, Like the way you put your packs together. Sounds like some good products.

For each pack, What application rates you using?

Thanks for sharing,

Lead

S

Shamrock

I dropped a few samples in the mail for you today. :Let me know how it goes with the root aphids, but please if it is not working on them make sure you use something that will work.

Are you in veg with the plants still?

Thank you Cap I will put up a thread as soon as I get them. The 1 DWC plant in my flower room that had the RA's got tossed. I tried to save it with Bayer citris, fruit, and vegtable (IMID) but she was to far gone. Also after reading a little bit about imid I didnt want to leave anything to chance. My patients' health is bad enough already.

I am putting together an arsonel of shit if the bennies dont do the trick. Already have spectracide and a product with spinosad. Will be ordering Exciter 6% aswell.

I cant thank you enough for your generosity:bow

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
merit 75 if you cant get anything else to work. that worked for us.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
ONLY IN VEG SHAMROCK. Same with the bayer tree and shrub.

cannabeans

cannabeans

root pack vs. root organics( organisms)

im doing a side by side comparison.

took 2 cuttings from the same plants, and from the same general area of each plant.

i used a new solo cup filled half way with coco, and put 1 heaping teaspoon of your root pack and one of the "roots organic" oraganisms. mixed well. so a total of 4 cups. 2 williams wonders and 2 og kush(tahoe cut). soaked coco and cuts in water soluable kelp. used my usual rooting agent.....now we wait!

just to be clear.... 1 cut of williams wonders and 1 cut of the tahoe will get your root pack treatment.

and the other one's will get the roots organics.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Add the nute pack in there as well. They go hand in hand.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Also, may want to add carbs to feed the bennies on both sides. coco is not soil. I recommend earth juice hi brix and their catalyst if you do. Water in separately (not in the res)

S

Shamrock

Metarhizium anisopliae strain F52....Is this one of the strains in your foliar pack?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
yes the foliar pack has metarhizium but I am not sure on the F52... that may be a genetically engineered strain that is crop specific.

budboy299

budboy299

Got the spores today, Cap, and thanks. What kind of application do you recommend in a coco medium?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
In coco I would make a tea. throw 3 tbl spoons of each in a 5 gallon bucket with 50 ml of a carb source (earth juice hi brix works well for me, but I have also used sweet and carboload with success). Then add abotu 3-4 gallons of RO or distilled water. Stir it up.

You could also research puttign in alfalfa meal and earth worm castings in to this brew for a super tea, complete with the tricontanol from the alfalfa which will increase the rate of cell division.

Use an air pump and a good air stone to bubble it for 24-48 hours in a 5 gallon bucket. It should get frothy. I turn the air stone off and skim the top to get just the liquid. Some other people like to strain with a cheesecloth.

Water the plants with it, like 1 cup or two right at the base, and then I would run some RO water to saturate (no runoff this time).

You can do this once, or once a week, or whenever you feel like it. I dump the excess in my garden plants, but you can keep the solution up to 10 days in the fridge.

S

Shamrock

I got bennies in the mail today. I will start a thread tomorrow. Thanks a lot cap. I will be ordering some shortly.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I got bennies in the mail today. I will start a thread tomorrow. Thanks a lot cap. I will be ordering some shortly.

you got it homie! I hope that foliar as a root drench kills those RA's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom