Interested In Real Spores Without The "fluff"

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
the nute pack is the only one with AM. 125 or so spores per gram of each species, regardless of what bruce pearlowin says. ;).

I'll be sending all the packs out for full testing probably next week when I have a minute to get a second lab opinion.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
the nute pack is the only one with AM. 125 or so spores per gram of each species, regardless of what bruce pearlowin says. ;).

I'll be sending all the packs out for full testing probably next week when I have a minute to get a second lab opinion.

Please keep us posted!

outwest

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Cap, how much does 1 tsp. of your bennies (nute, root and folier) weigh?? I'm asking because I want to figure out how much I need per run based on your dosage rates so I don't buy too much or not enough. I'm guessing they weigh about 3-5 grams per tsp. but I want to be sure. Thanks in advance.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Cap, how much does 1 tsp. of your bennies (nute, root and folier) weigh?? I'm asking because I want to figure out how much I need per run based on your dosage rates so I don't buy too much or not enough. I'm guessing they weigh about 3-5 grams per tsp. but I want to be sure. Thanks in advance.

5 grams.

J

Jake Farmer

Greetings.

I'm wondering how soon after a good treatment with Merit 72 or Montana 2F would you wait to add bennies to the garden? Will the Imidachlor degrade the bennies?

What about Chloramines in tap water?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Greetings.

I'm wondering how soon after a good treatment with Merit 72 or Montana 2F would you wait to add bennies to the garden? Will the Imidachlor degrade the bennies?

What about Chloramines in tap water?

I wait a week. I do not know the effects of Imid on bennies. haven't found a study on that one yet.

There are cheap filters to remove chloramines.

J

Jake Farmer

One would think,, they couldn't - or wouldn't muck up drinking water,,,,,,,

And one might be wrong.........

Thanks for the link.

In a healthy garden,,, chloramines don't seem to be an issue, in a stressed or recovering garden,, I'm thinking it could be an issue. I never concidered it may start with the micro life. hmmmmmmmmm!

I've been a busy reader and shopper. And a desperate Pharmer.

I have Met 52 EC in the fridge, Met 52 granular is in bound. A tripple pack of your finest should arrive first of the week, as should Azamax and Imid. All the plants have had benificial neamatoads aded about 4 or 5 weeks age - still have Root Aphids and the associated issues.

I have a few sick plants I was going to cull - maybe those should get just Cap's Bennies. I've never gotten sickly plants back to health. Improving those would be previously unheard of.

My tripple pack of Caps bennies arrived this PM

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
[quote=" I've never gotten sickly plants back to health. Improving those would be previously unheard of.

My tripple pack of Caps bennies arrived this PM[/quote]

I believe in miracles!

J

Jake Farmer

hehehe

We must be thinking alike - I have some lightly bubbled worm casting tea and added 2 teaspoons each to a gallon and watered the sickly, thirsty ones. I'm concearned about the tops of the rockwool covered in mold and dead root aphids. I'll keep clean undies handy just incase it works, cause --- well I'm sure to have a wet spot.

I read the instructions - I'm having a little "Guess the pH" issue cause my meter would shoot craps about now,,,,,,, so I'm a tad light on the 3 - and I used all 3. I'll be getting spfific first of the week.

I have given up on eliminating the R/A's from the rockwool and I am mixing up some soil and we will see if that can break the cycle. -- What the heck am I gonna do it Cap's Bennied clears the rockwool and the soil?

I may need new underware!

Keep the shinny side up!

J

Jake Farmer

I won't be needing new undies, as the carnage continues.

Some of the younger plants appear to be improving, but I've lost a couple of the visably sick ones.

interestingly,, the plants that recieved Met-52 and Caps,, seem to be the best of the group.

I am still finding scattered Root Aphids - no flyiers for a long time tho.....

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I won't be needing new undies, as the carnage continues.

Some of the younger plants appear to be improving, but I've lost a couple of the visably sick ones.

interestingly,, the plants that recieved Met-52 and Caps,, seem to be the best of the group.

I am still finding scattered Root Aphids - no flyiers for a long time tho.....

keep at it bro! it does take some time from what I hear.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I wait a week. I do not know the effects of Imid on bennies. haven't found a study on that one yet.

There are cheap filters to remove chloramines.

I've been told imidacloprid works by attacking the nervous system and because bennies do not have this they will be unharmed.

sonofdust

sonofdust

Cap.
Thank you for all your hard work..
Do you have any idea when your next shipment will be ready ?

J

jbizness

Does anybody add cal/mag and sugars to there bennies weekly in coco?? And is it bad to add the cal/mag to tea or bennies??

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Does anybody add cal/mag and sugars to there bennies weekly in coco?? And is it bad to add the cal/mag to tea or bennies??

I would make the cal mag solution first, and then add the tea.

Top Bottom