Interested In Real Spores Without The "fluff"

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bluenote

Please message me details on how to order. Impressive effort and I'd certainly like to try some of your formulations out.

L

lumpstatus

Going to place another order with you Cap...Just want to confirm that we have BTI in the foliar pack this time? Thanks bro...also point me to some threads of people using this on RA's because I Have them for sure :-(

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Going to place another order with you Cap...Just want to confirm that we have BTI in the foliar pack this time? Thanks bro...also point me to some threads of people using this on RA's because I Have them for sure :-(

Fuck. Look towards shamrock, dankworth, and danoid. I believe they all had root aphids that the foliar pack drench stopped.

The new foliar has a shitload of BTI (5 bil spores/gram)

Danoid

Danoid

lumpstatus the foliar pack worked for me to help save 3 cuts I have had from the 80's and all the cuts I am currently running. What I did was make the foliar drink up to instructions then poked holes in the soil and then set my pots in a rubbermaid tub. I top watered them until the water/mix was even with the top of the pots.then I let them soak for 20 minutes each. Then I set them over a five gallon bucket to drain. I am growing organic so I have run into a few problems doing it this way. First problem was the overwatering took its toll and about a week for the plants to come around. Second was again from the overwatering washed out most of my readily availiable nitrogen(I think I just haven't mastered TLO to know for sure could of just drownded the micro-heard). Third was I had to wait almost two weeks to water again and add hygrozyme(many people will tell you this product is a myth and not needed but to me it is critical to wash off the wax the root aphids leave behind from feeding on your roots). Some of my cuts were in one gallon pots some just in 4"x4"x4" square pots. The 4" pots recovered in a few days. I then just took all the run off and watered my mother plants with it and all my house plants. Good Luck in your battle with these little bastards

L

lumpstatus

Thanks guys!

Ill give it a go...

Does the pack still contain BTK or just BTI now?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
All orders placed over the weekend are going out tomorrow.

I just got my happy ass to the post only to realize that its a holiday.

Happy MLK day everyone!

Jack Stackman

Jack Stackman

PACKAGE RECEIVED! Thanks again Cap, Time 4 Some Aksion!

Jay Es...... :smiley_joint:

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Your welcome guys. I sent a bunch of packages today so anyone who ordered this weekend will have their product by the end of the week.

L

lumpstatus

Hey cap...whats the best way to water this in without watering the powder in? a tea? how do i know that when i make a tea that some beneficials dont compete with others and leave some behind?

Can i make a foliar pack tea to water in my medium?

I am running coco beds. What is the best way to deliver each pack to my medium/roots?

Thanks in advance bro...

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Lump,

I make the tea with the foliar. make sure you use a good bubbler. check the hisenberg tea recipe in this section. I detailed instructions if you aren't quite sue how to make it.

C

cctt

Well, I just found out the hard way that Beauveria bassiana (Botanigard) is not safe for fish (although many people claim it is... Probably a concentration issue). I don't know if this is one of the ingredients of the foliar pack, though. Is there a big list what each pack contains?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Well, I just found out the hard way that Beauveria bassiana (Botanigard) is not safe for fish (although many people claim it is... Probably a concentration issue). I don't know if this is one of the ingredients of the foliar pack, though. Is there a big list what each pack contains?

That sucks. You should call the guys who sell seagreen. They run aquaponics and I bet they can answer a lot of your questions since they use seagreen in their system, and it has a shitload of bacteria.

You can see the full product line up on the ebay link for now. Look in my section for it.

C

cctt

After further research I must amend my previous post. It is not the Beauveria bassiana itself that is toxic, but rather the petroleum distillates in which the spores are suspended. More carefully reading product labels before spraying sensitive systems would be a good idea, rather than getting my information from various forums... :thinking

B

Buddy Hemphill

thanks for the prompt delivery Cap.

I'm stoked to try these out.

Top Bottom