Interested In Real Spores Without The "fluff"

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

25ftGreatWhite

Could you shoot me a PM with the information to purchase. Thanks!!

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Paecilomyces fumosoroseus, is considered a very promising biological pesticide due to its extensive host range which includes insects in over 25 different families, including the diamondback moth (Plutella xyllostella), Russian wheat aphid (Diuraphis noxia), silver leaf whitefly (Bemisia argentifolii) and wide range of mites (Spotted Spider Mite, Red Mite, Brown Mite, and Rust Mite).

Anyone have more feedback on this yet for two-spotted mites? Cap I'll send you that mo in the next few days.

B

Buddy Hemphill

Caps spores will trim your weed for you when its finished, also.

:banana1sv6:

B

ballplayer 2

Hey Cap. I asked before about using your beneficials for my summer vegetable garden, specifically about my blight problems with tomatoes. I am planting a blight resistant/tolerant variety by the name of Legend. I am also going to use Azatrol and perhaps some sort of fungicide. I have had problems with the blights, bacterial speck, aphids (leaf), and japanese beetles (especially on cukes). Will any of your products help to keep these things in check along with my other IPM plans. I am trying to stay as organic as possible because I have lots of bees that visit my garden, so I am trying to stay away from Imid and the other stronger chemicals. i am hoping if I start with IPM early it will help keep these things in check. What do you think? Do see your foliar/other products being useful for my situation? I figure your products should give me some good longevity at a good price, alot better than hydro store products anyhow. Thanks for your feedback. Especially interested in the effectiveness vs fungus/bacterial problems.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey Cap. I asked before about using your beneficials for my summer vegetable garden, specifically about my blight problems with tomatoes. I am planting a blight resistant/tolerant variety by the name of Legend. I am also going to use Azatrol and perhaps some sort of fungicide. I have had problems with the blights, bacterial speck, aphids (leaf), and japanese beetles (especially on cukes). Will any of your products help to keep these things in check along with my other IPM plans. I am trying to stay as organic as possible because I have lots of bees that visit my garden, so I am trying to stay away from Imid and the other stronger chemicals. i am hoping if I start with IPM early it will help keep these things in check. What do you think? Do see your foliar/other products being useful for my situation? I figure your products should give me some good longevity at a good price, alot better than hydro store products anyhow. Thanks for your feedback. Especially interested in the effectiveness vs fungus/bacterial problems.

Fuck yeah this will definitely help you. It will kill all that shit. No problem with bees.

B

Buddy Hemphill

Cap your bennies are thicker in the water it seems to me.

At 2 teaspoons per gallon I had to keep stirring because of settling as I watered it in. Granted, I hand water slowly...but still.

Great White isn't like this...its much more watery at that dispersal rate.

Dont know how to quantify this...its just cool seeing my nute solution all thick and cloudy with spores. Ya just know that shit is getting where it needs to go.

I didn't realize it, but I have been a little jewish with my bennies. GW and the like ...cost so much, that I was always using the lowest recommended doseage.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I know. I would strain the carrier from it with a pantyhose or something if you are concerned. I recently just dumped mine in the res since I am very lazy, and the sediment at the bottom just sat there until I changed the res again. It didnt clog anything, but I have pre filters on all of my intakes.

It has a very cool texture though when you watch it swirl... kind of like those glitter tube kaleidoscope things from back in the day.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
<==== Jewish Avenger Here!!! How about laying off the jewish comments Buddy? Sounds like you are saying Jewish = Cheap. I dont like it. It is a slippery slope from that to worse more bigotted talk that really bothers me. I dont go around talking shit about your religion or nationality, please dont talk trash about mine.

Anyone else that agrees with me please feel free to speak up!

ONE LOVE!

JB

G

glaxo151

Let's just burn one & get along. We come here for more info on the bennies of organics than politics & religion. Peace & Love. :thinking

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Im a jew. I mean, my mom is jewish so technically im a jew. No offense taken by that comment. Stereotypes are funny.

My jewish side is pretty frugal anyway. Lol.

Are all jews cheap? Nope.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Here here. I say make fun of all stereotypes! Only if you can laugh at yourself, are you truly accepting of all others.

-TF

B

Buddy Hemphill

Why is the Dave Chapelle show funny as fuck?

Because all that shit is true and we all know it.

My buddy Schwartz was at my Moms house. He's from Long Island. Moms lives in Mississippi.

He had on a Yankees ball cap and my brother came thru the kitchen where we stood eating. He says to Schwartz..."Yo, I didn't think you could wear a hat with a bill (brim) on it!"....

Schwartz started laughing and said.." Shut the fuck up...you're just hacked off your saviour couldn't hack it as a Jew"....LOL....

Well....my mom can quote the whole friggin Bible...she had never heard the baby Jesus spoken about quite this way... and the whole scene was FUNNY AS FUCK!!!

Everybody in the house was laughing.

What I said is bigotted if you wanna make it that.

Thats not how I meant it.

No offense intended Jew Avenger...dont shoot the Goyim Death Ray my way!!!!

Peace in the middle east!!

G

gorgeousj206

So does anybody have some side by sides or pics of there roots after use? Im very interested....

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
not yet, but you can google the difference between just trichoderma innoculated roots and roots without. there is a big difference.

treebark1950

treebark1950

The Foliar pack does! I'm on my second kilo of it and so far I've had much better luck with CAPs foliar pack then Met 52.

Top Bottom