Interested In Real Spores Without The "fluff"

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
joehank

joehank

I really have a hard time talking to you, love your bennie's but whats with David Hasselhoff ?
That's funny, because everytime I read something posted by Cap, my mind sees it as David Hasselhoff is saying it to me, and in his voice!

Any updates on the website? My work computer won't let me go on Ebay..

A

atomic punk

Cap can you send me the info to purchase some of your natural beneficials. I'm at wits end with tne RA's. I've been debating eliminating all my girls. Can you send me the info or can anyone help me to purchase some of your product. I've been looking at the F52 but would rather go with your product. Tired out
Thanks, Atomic Punk

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Cap can you send me the info to purchase some of your natural beneficials. I'm at wits end with tne RA's. I've been debating eliminating all my girls. Can you send me the info or can anyone help me to purchase some of your product. I've been looking at the F52 but would rather go with your product. Tired out
Thanks, Atomic Punk

please send a message to my inbox if you haev any specific questions you havent found an answer for.

here is the link to the ebay site:

you would want the foliar pack for RA. but the root pack will also benefit the plants in hydro or soil.

here is another link about RA. https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/this-is-how-i-used-the-foliar-pack-4-ra.45589/

When we had a bad infestation in one room, we pretty much started over with new cuts and treated everything with merit75, then follow up with the foliar pack weekly as a preventative. If you are all organic though, then just the foliar pack combined with predatory nematodes should do the trick.

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

Hee-haw! The Eagle has landed. I've been w/o beneficials for about 6 weeks (due to a snafu w/ people I was supposed to share an order with) and I have had a gnat and whitefuckingfly invasion for the first time in over a year. This is due in part to the time of year but last year at this time, while I did see a few pests, my veg room wasn't infested like it is now. Interestingly enough, they don't like the flower room, due, in part to the air currents, but my bet is that the early inoculation and subsequent baby making is the key player. I'll be getting all 3 packs back into the mix today and will report back when, and not 'if', the pest problem subsides. I've been foliating w/ neem and spinosad which have acted as bandaids.

A

atomic punk

Tha
please send a message to my inbox if you haev any specific questions you havent found an answer for.

here is the link to the ebay site:

you would want the foliar pack for RA. but the root pack will also benefit the plants in hydro or soil.

here is another link about RA. https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/this-is-how-i-used-the-foliar-pack-4-ra.45589/

When we had a bad infestation in one room, we pretty much started over with new cuts and treated everything with merit75, then follow up with the foliar pack weekly as a preventative. If you are all organic though, then just the foliar pack combined with predatory nematodes should do the trick.

Thanks, yes I'm 100% organic I don't have an Ebay account do I start an account and then go ask a question or if I post another 15 times today and reach 20+ posts will I be able to PM you.
Thanks, Atomic Punk PS sorry for all the trouble and I'm not working today so I can try to purchase some bens.

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

Hee-haw! The Eagle has landed. I've been w/o beneficials for about 6 weeks (due to a snafu w/ people I was supposed to share an order with) and I have had a gnat and whitefuckingfly invasion for the first time in over a year. This is due in part to the time of year but last year at this time, while I did see a few pests, my veg room wasn't infested like it is now. Interestingly enough, they don't like the flower room, due, in part to the air currents, but my bet is that the early inoculation and subsequent baby making is the key player. I'll be getting all 3 packs back into the mix today and will report back when, and not 'if', the pest problem subsides. I've been foliating w/ neem and spinosad which have acted as bandaids.
Clicked the stopwatch off last night. 11 days- 1 root, 1 foliar and 1 nute tea each as drench, 1 neem oil drench, 2 neem-spinosad-foliar applications (while awaiting the EMs) and 1 foliar tea application = room is clean of bugs. The first sign that it's working showed up as little white spots on the leaves- previously flying whiteflies. Next, no gnats jumping around every time you water or disturb a container.

Some of my problems were brought on by an undetected hole in my veg rm intake filter and I have been behind the 8 ball w/ clean-up of late- one of those lazy cycles, if you can relate. The final foliar tea was the killer- did the job even under the not most sanitary of conditions.

B

bckwht

HERES SOME "FLUFF". ATTACHED ARE TEST RESULTS FOR MICRO-LIFE

Not sure if this is a hoax or what but over the last hour you have posted this in 3 separate threads atleast..I usually am skeptical of stuff like this bc that attached test result looks suuper easy for anyone with good computer skills to fabricate...imo this resembles a case of someone having beef with someone and trying to ruin there online rep

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
HERES SOME "FLUFF". ATTACHED ARE TEST RESULTS FOR MICRO-LIFE

You had posted on Cap's wall the other day too. Cap suggested that the testif wouldn't work due to the grade of the medium used compared to the sieve for collection. Would you mind either getting that possibility confirmed or denied by the lab?

outwest

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Soil secrets have the highe endo and ecto spore count not.propugules you know whats up checknitbout i think its called mycoblast or maybe its different now but worth checking out.

Red Reign

Red Reign

Just read all 22 pages. Found most of the info I was looking for. Still have a couple of questions.

When a cup is referred to, we're talking 8 oz's right?

I handwater with a pump and wand. Will the pump damage the bennies? If so, I will handwater with a quart drinking cup instead.

I grow in coco and I've been using Dutch Master Zone. How long is Zone active for? How long after my last watering with Zone will it be OK to start using the bennies? Or would I be better off waiting for the next run and use it on plants that I haven't used Zone on?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Just read all 22 pages. Found most of the info I was looking for. Still have a couple of questions.

When a cup is referred to, we're talking 8 oz's right?

I handwater with a pump and wand. Will the pump damage the bennies? If so, I will handwater with a quart drinking cup instead.

I grow in coco and I've been using Dutch Master Zone. How long is Zone active for? How long after my last watering with Zone will it be OK to start using the bennies? Or would I be better off waiting for the next run and use it on plants that I haven't used Zone on?

1) Yeah just a regular cup 8oz.
2) The pump and wand will be fine.
3) What system are you running?

Phillthy

Phillthy

i've gone through an 8oz pouch of each of the offerings. made a tea once a week with the root and foliar pack. mixed the nute pack in when i mix up the soil. my observations are as follows.

overall the plants veg'd faster. roots were very white and thick. very hairy. a definite improvement. i was running out of nutes a week or more before i usually do when i veg. i am on a water only soil mix. i couldnt understand the early deficiencies. that was until i saw the roots! plants were root bound by week 2.5 of veg when i usually go 4 weeks. good stuff!

Red Reign

Red Reign

3) What system are you running?

I handwater coco with a pump and wand, drain to waste, plants are in 2 gal pots on 4x4 trays. By the time they get their first bennie tea, it will be two weeks since the last time Zone was used.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I handwater coco with a pump and wand, drain to waste, plants are in 2 gal pots on 4x4 trays. By the time they get their first bennie tea, it will be two weeks since the last time Zone was used.

You are good to go. Zone has run it's course... although I never heard of using Zone in coco before. Is that common practice?

Red Reign

Red Reign

I've never heard of Zone being used in coco either, but I had some on hand so I decided to give it a try. I used it for a couple of weeks on plants in veg and early flower, seemed to be working fine, but I'd have to give it a full run to know if it's the cure. I've decided to go with your bennies instead of Zone.

I've been having root issues for a while now. It's a long story, but here is the short version. Was running top feed hydroton, with great results. Picked up some type of root disease or pathogen, and the plants suffered. Switched to top feed coco, plants improved some, roots didn't. Switched to hand watering coco, plants improved a ton, roots are healthy going into flower, but still in bad shape at harvest

A friend, that I shared plants with, had similar problems. Looked at his roots with a microscope and saw tiny worms. He sent a coco/root sample to a university agriculture dept and they told him he has parasitic nematodes. I'm pretty sure I have the same problem.

Below is a pic of my roots from my latest harvest.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
fuck someone was just askign me abotu nematodes and I dont think I gave them an answer. The foliar pack will put a hurtin on parasitic nematodes but will not harm beneficial nematodes.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Do your products contain Arbuscular Mycorrhizae?

Thanks. . .

outwest

Latest posts

Top Bottom