Interesting observation: Full moon causing Preflowers or my Banana compost Tea?

• Thread starter tringrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tringrow

tringrow

Ok guys I’ve made a pretty strange observation. I have my veg tent with some clones under some led’s and I have some mothers in a bigger tent about to flip over to flower. I fed the mothers some banana compost tea because I heard that it helps to boost terpenes during flower. So I made a crazy concoction of banana peels, molasses and some recharge and shit was smelling like wine. Gave it to the mother plants and they loved it! However...the next day I noticed that every single branch had preflowers...I mean ALL of each plant...so I thought I triggered something with the banana feeding. Only to now check out my clone tent and observe the cuplings a little better and they all have preflowers as well :| These girls had no banana tea so the only thing I can think of is that the full moon triggered the preflowers...anybody else notice or experience this before??

tringrow

tringrow

They all showed sex a while ago. They’ve been mothers so they’ve showed sex for a few months well. I can understand that explanation somewhat but that doesn’t explain it happening to the clones I have of different strains on the other side of the house.

tringrow

tringrow

All big girls are the same exact age but all different strains and have been vegging for over 100 days to fill my scrog. The small clones are different strains and in a different room on a different feeding schedule altogether so I think it may have been to do with the moon tbh

Top Bottom