Interesting Paper On Vpd And Flushing

• Thread starter OldManRiver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

There is no insult man. I can tell the difference with vaping. Thats my anectodal report. The faded plants come so much more flavourful and smooth. Not with combustion. I cant tell shit with combustion anymore it just tastes like ash.

You are still talking about your flowers and making assumptions about mine.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Proper fertilizing is a better approach. There are no schedules unless you already have a known cutting.

Please try to read “one of my books” before commenting on them. Maybe then, we can shatter the shackles of repetition and move forward in a conversation. What you call proper is not proper for everyone, you’re the grower, you can adjust anything to manipulate the outcome, to better your results in a specific aspect. And i can tell the difference with vaping, simple as that. :)

Told you, to each his own. I can exist and you can exist. Never looked down on any ideas unless seen disrespect.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Please try to read “one of my books” before commenting on them. Maybe then, we can shatter the shackles of repetition and move forward in a conversation. What you call proper is not proper for everyone, you’re the grower, you can adjust anything to manipulate the outcome, to better your results in a specific aspect. And i can tell the difference with vaping :) simple as that.

You are the one repeating. I am saying there are too many variables for what you say to be anything but a simple guideline.

Sorry you are so defensive about it. But here 30 year smokers were not able to tell the difference in glass pipe. Water pipe and vape.

But you are the final word I guess. ;-)

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
You are the one repeating. I am saying there are too many variables for what you say to be anything but a simple guideline.

Sorry you are so defensive about it. But here 30 year smokers were not able to tell the difference in glass pipe. Water pipe and vape.

But you are the final word I guess. ;-)

Yeah maybe they should stop smoking now and then. Then their taste buds will return. And also, yeah, i have the final word over my own product and my smoke or vape or anything ;)

You constantly talk about stuff but never provide any info other than anectodal reports. If you see me as defensive, you may be right. I’m defensive against people who doesn’t provide anything but just contradict, without even properly reading the posts. Also defensive against people trying to mock someones efforts by calling attention to its length or any other irrelevant aspect for that matter. That is just a sad attempt to hide the fact that you don’t have any solid info on your claims. I have a reasoning and actual data to draw conclusions from.

This has really gone on long enough. I’m out.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah maybe they should stop smoking now and then. Then their taste buds will return. And also, yeah, i have the final word over my own product and my smoke or vape or anything ;)

You constantly talk about stuff but never provide any info other than anectodal reports. If you see me as defensive, you may be right. I’m defensive against people who doesn’t provide anything but just contradict, without even properly reading the posts. Also defensive against people trying to mock someones efforts by calling attention to its length or any other irrelevant aspect for that matter. That is just a sad attempt to hide the fact that you don’t have any solid info on your claims. I have a reasoning and actual data to draw conclusions from.

This has really gone on long enough. I’m out.

Much of my testing was done before I joined the forums. And quite a bit is on riu. But I have posted plenty of credible info and many pics of high quality flowers fresh and cured on this site the last few years.

And you said you were out already. Lol

You might want a thicker skin if you intend to keep posting online. And maybe stop insulting people who are sharing their results if you like being a moderator of a retail site.

Why would you think you automatically know better?

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Much of my testing was done before I joined the forums. And quite a bit is on riu. But I have posted plenty of credible info and many pics of high quality flowers fresh and cured on this site the last few years.

And you said you were out already. Lol

You might want a thicker skin if you intend to keep posting online. And maybe stop insulting people who are sharing their results if you like being a moderator of a retail site.

Why would you think you automatically know better?

If you’re gonna keep provoking me you should know i’ve no need whatsoever to stay as a moderator if things should come to that.

I don’t take this “thicker skin” bullshit. You either be respectful and a proper human being or you can be a part of riu.

You havent provided any info and you still are just trolling.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

If you’re gonna keep provoking me you should know i’ve no need whatsoever to stay as a moderator if things should come to that.

I don’t take this “thicker skin” bullshit. You either be respectful and a proper human being or you can be a part of riu.

Actually you insulted me first for no reason but my findings are different than yours.

I would have agreed to disagree. You apparently will not.

I apologize for taking this too far.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Actually you insulted me first for no reason but my findings are different than yours.

I would have agreed to disagree. You apparently will not.

I apologize for taking this too far.

I agree to disagree. Its not a devastation for me. We can co-exist as i said but when you provoke thats neither co-existing nor it is agreeing on disagreeing. I never claim i know everything. I just do research and draw conclusions and always say do your own research or imo or this is my conclusion etc. People can choose what to do.
This is a platform based on sharing of knowledge and experiences (and it is actually seperate from the seedbank). None of the people here are botany professors or anything, but they should be respectful to their fellow growers. Everyone, including the moderators. I don’t think i insulted you. Not directly. You may have taken somethings as insults but that was not my intention.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I agree to disagree. Its not a devastation for me. We can co-exist as i said but when you provoke thats not co-existing. I never claim i know everything. I just do research and draw conclusions and always say do your own research or imo or this is my conclusion etc. People can choose what to do.
This is a platform based on sharing of knowledge and experiences (and it is actually seperate from the seedbank). None of the people here are botany professors or anything but they should be respectful to their fellow growers. Everyone, including the moderators. I don’t think i insulted you. Not directly. You may take somethings as an insult but that was not my intention.

All I did was share my results. Maybe you should re-read your own posts.

And you are now assuming you know the education of others.

I have not met a successful experienced grower of quality meds that does not taper feed during ripening.

I have met many cash croppers who “flush” for two weeks automatically. They grow on a schedule.

It took a couple years practice but our flowers have cured mrs. Mmg’s internal life long cysts. And helped 2 recovering cancer patients through treatment. We are now helping a friend of a friend to get off pain killers and he has already cut way down.

I think I may grow some quality flowers. They sure get me high every time and I smoke and eat weed constantly. It keeps my very debilitating illness at bay. It has all my life.

Again. I am sorry I took it too far. I have no personal animosity toward you.

Freshone

Freshone

Heisen is that you?lol.

Top Bottom