• Thread starter green punk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
hmmm..

"Typically, 60 to 90 days is needed to grow a cannabis plant; however, a patent obtained through RXNB will shorten that time for CEN Biotech."

"The RXNB patent will facilitate a 35 day growth cycle that will yield four or five times more cannabis," said Chaaban. "That significantly reduces the traditional grow cycle for medical marijuana."

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Right- jackasses....

Well, son, and then the corporations came in *thank our lucky stars* they grew more and better and more and better than the organic farmers could ever dream of- in fact they were just so grateful that something they had championed for so long could finally be realized by people who knew what to do with money.... And soon they were able to stick everything left in the whole fucking world into the boxes presented every quarter at the corporate meeting.

Basically what I mean to say is: Is there no place left on Earth?

green punk

green punk

We need the grain market model... Farmers produce the product. It is harvested then hauled, It is then graded for acceptable traits, then a value is placed on it and paid to the farmer. Then the grain elevator purchasing the product sends it on to the next level of consumers/processors.

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
We need the grain market model... Farmers produce the product. It is harvested then hauled, It is then graded for acceptable traits, then a value is placed on it and paid to the farmer. Then the grain elevator purchasing the product sends it on to the next level of consumers/processors.
seems like any model followed is just gonna mean the corporations have won- its the business model- get in, pay for laws, exploit laws, win. collect monies, move to next area of Earth not totally exploited, repeat until all areas have been F'd.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

seems like any model followed is just gonna mean the corporations have won- its the business model- get in, pay for laws, exploit laws, win. collect monies, move to next area of Earth not totally exploited, repeat until all areas have been F'd.

I agree with both you farmer's. Capitalism Freed my ancestors. But brother Pbutter we need to reflect on GREAT statements made by fore father's and remix. . I'll leave you with this .

"At EVERY crossroads of the path ,that leads to the future ,Traditions placed 10,000 Men to guard THAT path"
Peace!

Natural

Natural

Someone needs to pull the patent if they can for curiosity sake. This is just impossible unless it's some kind of gentically modified organism...frankenweed....puke!
I bet it's pure shitty shit...think about it.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

im looking into it more...but in the adress of the article, it does say aminoplex.....

when searching for amino plex, i come across this

made by the same company...CEN biotech...also interesting is they sell it in 420 grams a shot...

maybe their using bodybuilding steroids and ainos toboost plants....this kinda does make me wanna try amino plex on my plants lol

Last edited:
Natural

Natural

im looking into it more...but in the adress of the article, it does say aminoplex.....

when searching for amino plex, i come across this

made by the same company...CEN biotech

maybe their using bodybuilding steroids and ainos toboost plants....this kinda does make me wanna try amino plex on my plants lol

Nod for searching..steroids?..wtf lol.
Only time I've ever heard 30 something days was stoney girl..and we all know the deal there...I call BS. If this is chems..Health Canada should be all over this like a cheap suit. Very skeptical.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Could be they are fishing for investment dollars and no real advancement happening.
that could be a possibility....but...

http://beursig.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=1490&p=147367

they did aquire other companies, and partner with others...and they did grosse over 27 million last year alone....so i dont think funding is at question here...

and as for the product...i mean its very possible for it to be snake oil....but i mean even AN has not patented any of their products, and this company is going or have already patented theirs... i dont see them spending big money for a patent if it dont work at all...with a patent they can just licence this out to other growers and make big money, they dont even need to grow it themselves

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

so maybe this is not the product they are talking about but rather just the same company? im not quite sure...am interested and doing as much research as i can

Natural

Natural

Ya that promo was written for prospectus..by a lawyer. They imply that this is all under the watchful eye of Health Canada..when in reality they just have secured the license for a grow in Ontario..tricky wording. To me it's like they are posing to do a nute additive with another company and then they project over a million lbs for Canadians or Export(ya right?...good luck) with their Ontario grows. The grow being a back up for profit if their Additive doesn't make anything. Has everything to do with profits and the stock market.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

on a COMPLETE other note....while searching i found this...

this looks like good stuff lol

and from the same company...a natural seroid for plants..

im starting to wonder, do aminos and steroids together really have a great impact on plants?...amino's and pgr's....

whats you guys think, natural pgr steroids ok or not?

Last edited:
Natural

Natural

Ya well...fuck Stephen Harper..conservative dousche bag.
..and Congratulations Canada you are responsible for taking money away from Canadian home growers and literally handing all those profits over to US corporations. wot a fukn mess

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Ya well...fuck Stephen Harper..conservative dousche bag.
..and Congratulations Canada you are responsible for taking money away from Canadian home growers and literally handed all those profits over to US corporations. wot a fukn mess
ya well the liberall party is in favor of legalizing....thei cfo is also the ceo of tweed, anothe rcompany with a facility in ontario waiting for aproval to grow

Top Bottom