Interesting....

• Thread starter green punk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

ya well the liberall party is in favor of legalizing....thei cfo is also the ceo of tweed, anothe rcompany with a facility in ontario waiting for aproval to grow

Not claiming either political spectrum..just describing. BUT under Harper this is happening...the whole corporate grow facilities. Canada didn't need to "legalize" as the laws were pretty quaint towards the home grower already. This stance is going to put all the money in the hands of the few...while driving quality down.
It rubs me the wrong way...as much as it does that the US is still locking citizens in cages for this plant..while others are gearing for corporate riches. Legalization doesn't have to mean corporate take-over. That's where I think Obama has it right..though not enough..he has expressed. We should limit the grow sizes and increase the license count. Switching from medical to recreational the way Canada is doing it is just poo poo all the way around imvho

Ar15

Ar15

People should be able to vote in favor or against business like this for the people of the people by the people.

He clearly said he wants to dominate the market and we must look deep as to why he does so. There are plenty of home growers that use filtration systems, clean water, dont use pesticide/poison, etc offering great product to the market. It should be a free trade and I do believe in quality control but because you find some technology that is so great does not mean you can run rampant on a power/money hungry scheme which it basically is because you're using political and money power behind everything you do. What more else do you need? Were you loved as a child Bill? Do you have enough food in your fridge?

I'm going to throw up now.

We don't want your weed...I'm in Cali anyway but don't send your stuff here we got our own economy going and its tough as it is.

In conclusion, we should be able to vote big businesses out of business for the sake of spreading wealth among everyone, so it can be a fair game, and a fair life for all.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Wasnt someone here talking about a product that significantly cut grow times?Something new they werent supposed to release info on just yet.Cant remember who,maybe jackmayoffer or obsoul?

Edit,I think im wrong on that i beleive it had to do with CMH,NOT an additive.

Last edited:
green punk

green punk

Wasnt someone here talking about a product that significantly cut grow times?Something new they werent supposed to release info on just yet.Cant remember who,maybe jackmayoffer or obsoul?

Edit,I think im wrong on that i beleive it had to do with CMH,NOT an additive.

I think I remember OBS saying something about a product he tested/used that reduced watering/feeding root zone, while running CMH. Not sure though...

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Yeah thats it GP,for some reason i thought it reduced flower time too but it was vague even at the time.

L

larebowm

or hey maybe snake oil to sell something later and theyre just growing perpetualy

Latest posts

Top Bottom