Interrupted Light Cycle

• Thread starter shwag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shwag

I have a SOG (Purple Diesel)and was wanting to turn off the lights for a day or two in hopes of increased resin production. Will this hurt the other plants that are not ready for harvest? Any info is much appreciated.

convex

convex

Would most likely stress the other plants and if the genes aren't solid maybe hermies.

Honestly, why not just give them a few more days of regular cycle and let them mature naturally?

Cheers

M

Motherhugger

I have a SOG (Purple Diesel)and was wanting to turn off the lights for a day or two in hopes of increased resin production. Will this hurt the other plants that are not ready for harvest? Any info is much appreciated.

what you do to one plant in a grow room, you're going to do to all of the plants in your room. You need to make sure that you are separating the plants that shouldn't be on the dark cycle yet since they are going to be affected and not in a good way.

You can't simply hope for the best, especially at this stage of your grow schedule. you need to make sure that you are being aware of the needs of all of your plants, not just the ones you want to boost.

:character0103:

S

SHlitherySHloth

dark

if you leave your lights on for a few minutes or even an hour or two passed 12/12... just leaves the lights off to make up for that extra time from lights staying on. rather simple. but my dumbass did that twice in a row, 2 weeks into flowering, and just made up the dark period by leaving the lights off for however long they were left on for.then put back on the original light schedule afterwards.
as far as leaving the lights off for more resin production, idk. this is my 2nd indoor grow but im usin 600 hps and 600 cfl. my other grows were outdoor n nature took care of that.

Top Bottom