Intro by DebsKidShane - Brand new member - seeking feedback in real time, thanks.

• Thread starter DebsKidShane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Look at all the air conditioners laying around! I guess that means you’re serious!😂 and be careful cramming all that moist weed into those bags! That scares me! But I don’t dry like that so I’m probably full of shit! 😁 Disregard! I wasn’t paying attention! Looks like you have them in layers!

Last edited:
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Kind words for sure. I only have one 4 tier dry bag, the first four filled it right up. I had to improvise. I'm ordering another dry bag now. I feel like I graduated from being a novice. The advice along the way was very helpful. Still some lessons learned, and I will take JKash advice and give Advanced Nutrients a try. I never grew outdoors, I would like to try that one day.
Nice job, enjoy your smoke ✌

DebsKidShane

DebsKidShane

Finally! I harvested the second batch, it took this batch 98 days of 12/12.

Do I have some lessons learned. Although this is what I would call my first successfull harvest, I made some critical errors which I believe led to the time it took to flower completely.

1st - I found a Hermie in batch 1, pollenated herself (full of seeds) and partially pollenated the plant next to her. That being said I was lucky, the second batch harvested today was not affected far as I can tell.

2nd - I started this grow with 11 plants and let them do what they want during Veg, I should of Scrog'd early (I plan to do with next grow) Because of this I was unable to identify any males/hermies, Scrog'd may have prevented this.

3rd - Although I planned well for this grow with a grow tent, tons of ventilation, and perfect conditions overall, I still provided to much nutrients early in the grow, and my HPS grow light was on 100% all the time during 12/12, I should of reduced power to mimic less UV to 75%.

4th - Already planned next grow buy list to be even better next time.
- 3Gal pots only
- Try Adv Nutrients Start up
- SCROG net
- Additional Carbon filter
- Brand new procured seeds to maximize Fem plants

Day 124 1
Day 124 3
Day 124 5

Newty

Newty

The hermie that pollinated the plant next to it, are the seeds viable? All the seeds on the female that was pollinated by the hermie should be feminized seeds.
That's how I ended up with a bunch of Sharklato seeds and what I used on my current 8x4 grow.

DebsKidShane

DebsKidShane

The hermie that pollinated the plant next to it, are the seeds viable? All the seeds on the female that was pollinated by the hermie should be feminized seeds.
That's how I ended up with a bunch of Sharklato seeds and what I used on my current 8x4 grow.
I believe so. I'm keeping some to give them a try. I'm in trim jail now, finished one plant, 4 more to go in the first batch. Easily 14 days to dry the second batch, huuuuggggeee fat and dripping buds! I can't wait till cure is done! I think I'll hit my goal of 1 pound. I got 50g (1.8oz from the first plant, if that holds true for the other 9, I should hit my goal, I'm leaving the hermie out of my calculation for now. (1.8 x 10 = 18oz) Wish me luck!

Newty

Newty

I believe so. I'm keeping some to give them a try. I'm in trim jail now, finished one plant, 4 more to go in the first batch. Easily 14 days to dry the second batch, huuuuggggeee fat and dripping buds! I can't wait till cure is done! I think I'll hit my goal of 1 pound. I got 50g (1.8oz from the first plant, if that holds true for the other 9, I should hit my goal, I'm leaving the hermie out of my calculation for now. (1.8 x 10 = 18oz) Wish me luck!
Definitely give it a go!
My current grow that came from a hermie/female pollination is turning out much nicer then the original grow that the hermie and seeds were produced from.

Top Bottom