Introducing Scynce LED Grow Lights

• Thread starter ScynceLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bobrown14

Bobrown14

There is some non cannabis proof of uva helping with more flavanoids. But nothing more i have found. Sulfer is involved in smell and flavor. One of the reasons for finishing with mag sulfate. Epsom salts.

Have any info you can share on the Magnesium Sulfate helping with terpines/flavor??

Sulfur will impact these but it comes with risk to plant health.

Plants react to all sorts of environmental conditions that change flavors and terpines.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Have any info you can share on the Magnesium Sulfate helping with terpines/flavor??

Sulfur will impact these but it comes with risk to plant health.

Plants react to all sorts of environmental conditions that change flavors and terpines.

I dont have the info i learned from in my newest phone but its the sulfer. And of course too much of anything will impact plant health and results. I have couple ppm’s sulfer in my well water. The flavor and smell is improved compared to results with the water at my last place with little to no sulpher. Or compared to ro water alone.

I also believe good diverse micronutes is important for better results. Compared to just the chelated few that are needed for growth and supplied in a standard fertilizer i have found products with seaweed extract can make a difference. Why? I believe they include it for the many available micro nutrients. Over 50 I believe.

An example is Botanicare Kind. Calcium nitrate based but they add seaweed for organic input and flavor.

Urkle420

Urkle420

Are there any of these that aren't 8ft long and go into a Gorilla Shorty 2.5 x 2.0 and rival say a HLG RSpec 300L?

Top Bottom