Introductions Are Not Easy For Me I'm Shy.

• Thread starter FreeRadical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FreeRadical

FreeRadical

First I would like to say thank you to all the people that work to keep this site going. All the breeders and dedicated growers and pheno hunters that have located and isolated wonderful strains like Killer Queen, Herijuana, NL5 x Haze, Cindy 99, Bogglegum, Jillybean, NyCDiesel, Flo, pretty 90 chronic, pre 98 bubbakush, matanuska tundra, butterscotch hawaiin, Girl Scout Cookies, Ducksfoot, Washington Apple, Ubc Chemo, Seattle Blue, Destroyer, strawberry cough, nevilles haze, bangi haze, mk ultra, pez and omg so many others I could never finish the list. Hopefully someday I will be skilled enough, wise enough, humble enough and lucky enough to find a pheno worth being bred. It's one of my goals with a little effort and enough help and guidance from folks here maybe I'll get lucky. I grow my own medicine because it works better than any other medicine I have tried to help with seizures and nerve pain. For real this one medicine works better than all ten the veterans administration had tried giving me when I first got home from the military. My home is in the Pacific Northwest and damn is it awesome to live up here with all that is going on in the cannabis world. Even if you don't count our ability to access just about any strain of cannabis we need or want even by delivery in lots of places. I don't think all the frustration growing a living plant can create is enough to push me away from all the benefits this plant offers. Wow we are so blessed to have cannabis. Please allow me to join this community at thc farmer, hopefully I can share some things that are useful to other members. I know I will be useful for newcomers to growing. So many people helped me at the very beginning it would be a shame to not return the favor.

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Welcome to the farm! And strawberry cough?...mmmh.. smoked some yesterday! Always a blast... :)
Wishing you lots of fun in here!

FreeRadical

FreeRadical

Wow what a warm and wonderful welcome. Guess I'm gonna like it on the farm after all. Anyone have any recommendations for how to edit photos on a cell phone before posting? I want to post some pictures of the garden. I just don't want to post my geoloc tag information at the same time. Like I said before I'm kinda shy... And not really good about suprise visitors lol.

FreeRadical

FreeRadical

Welcome to the farm! And strawberry cough?...mmmh.. smoked some yesterday! Always a blast... :)
Wishing you lots of fun in here!
gotta love kyle kushman right? There was a phenomenal I heard of isolated called strawberry creme. I would love to know what happened to the cbf guy.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Wow what a warm and wonderful welcome. Guess I'm gonna like it on the farm after all. Anyone have any recommendations for how to edit photos on a cell phone before posting? I want to post some pictures of the garden. I just don't want to post my geoloc tag information at the same time. Like I said before I'm kinda shy... And not really good about suprise visitors lol.
Screen shot the picture first.. it saves it in another file. And welcome

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I think each phone has a different method for turning off geotagging. My LG G3 let me do it through the camera's settings. I did it somehow on the Samsung but hell if I can remember how now. If you're on an iPhone then I'm really fucked. :D

FreeRadical

FreeRadical

Thanks again for the warm welcome and thanks for everyone helping me try to beat geotaging. I'm gonna try the screenshot Idea. I figured out how to do that for my phone and I will post some pictures today of my humble bloom room. I'm currently reading an amazing post on growth inhibitors in products like phosphoload. Fun systemic cancer causing liver damaging pzb. And guess what lol. I'm using cx hydroponics nutrients cause they were recommended by my "friends" no closed hydro store. I hope I'm not using anything that will make me glow in the dark. Does anyone know if the veg nutrients and additives in this line are so bad I should scrap my mother's and strains? I sure hope not I just got sunset sherbet like 2 months ago.

FreeRadical

FreeRadical

OK here are some pictures of my four plants in bloom. First is a Chernobyl and this pheno looks like it has alot of jtr to it. It's only 10 days in and just frosty. Also it seems to put out just an ungodly amount of leaf and I remember jtr being a task to trim because of this.

FreeRadical

FreeRadical

Next is day 3 of a guerilla glue 4. Put this under after only about a week out of the cloner. This will be my first time starting something so early so I put three clones together in a 7 gallon pot. I am feeding this container using the last of my cx hydroponics nutrients. I am going to not buy this again based on reading it being unsafe. This is supposed to be my medicine garden. I really would like to have done more research before I used this stuff but wow did I trust my buddy. I mean he had his own shop. He knew how important this was to me and his other customers.His family has been in the business for generations. My chernobyl both of them are blooming in a Mix of worm casting's and Fox farms ocean forest cut with some black gold seedling soil. This was done when I first started questioning the nuts I was usingm

Screenshot 2016 06 30 18 17 33
Screenshot 2016 06 30 18 16 54
FreeRadical

FreeRadical

This is that chernobyl that I thought had a bit of jtr tendency. If I'm lucky this post will have five pictures the last 2 being my other pheno of chernobyl. If there are only 3 for some reason they are the jtr leaning female only.

Screenshot 2016 06 30 18 17 26
Screenshot 2016 06 30 18 17 04
FreeRadical

FreeRadical

Great it posted one of each so omg lol. I am bad at this. Promise to get better in a hurry. So I can put up two pics in each one. The last post had the first picture being the jtr leaning female and the second leaning more towards train wreck I'm guessing based on the better stretch.

Trucker

Trucker

Great it posted one of each so omg lol. I am bad at this. Promise to get better in a hurry. So I can put up two pics in each one. The last post had the first picture being the jtr leaning female and the second leaning more towards train wreck I'm guessing based on the better stretch.
You will get the hang of posting here soon enough :)

Top Bottom