• Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

this will help a lot
Hannah feed schedule 001

Seraphine

Seraphine

I also see some algae growth on the top of your coco/perlite. That’s not a good sign in coco or any media really. Do you have proper drainage in those solo cups? A fan for air flow? The algae tells me the coco is staying wet for too long.

KLight03

KLight03

hell that double what it should be,just give it water with a little cal mag ,feed around 150 to 250 ppm in coco,got to let the plant get bigger
I will have to go pic some CalMag up. Do you happen to know, by chance, if it's the same as what human's take? I have some in my jump bag.

KLight03

KLight03

I also see some algae growth on the top of your coco/perlite. That’s not a good sign in coco or any media really. Do you have proper drainage in those solo cups? A fan for air flow? The algae tells me the coco is staying wet for too long.
I have proper drainage now. Poked holes in the bottom, flushed out coco, took out half the wet, leaving root systems in place, no damage. Added half dry coco to cup, put plant back on top. Doubled up cup to catch drainage.

As far as Grow Diary, I just signed into this yesterday, so give me a bit to get my bearings. I appreciate your help!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I will have to go pic some CalMag up. Do you happen to know, by chance, if it's the same as what human's take? I have some in my jump bag.
calcium and magnesium is what it is,are body require it too,but i dont know how you could break it down for plant use,thing is in coco everything init is what you put in it,you are way over feeding your plants,like serapine said the green fungus on top,so throw a pic up of the plants in the cups were as to see whole plant.
might be able to uppot now get them into better mix

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have proper drainage now. Poked holes in the bottom, flushed out coco, took out half the wet, leaving root systems in place, no damage. Added half dry coco to cup, put plant back on top. Doubled up cup to catch drainage.

As far as Grow Diary, I just signed into this yesterday, so give me a bit to get my bearings. I appreciate your help!
i agree with her,i roll threw the posted daily threads and just happened upon yours,throw up a diary and we can follow you along and give several opinion and you pick which is best.
i not understanding what you mean buy your transplant and cups,post a full view pic

KLight03

KLight03

calcium and magnesium is what it is,are body require it too,but i dont know how you could break it down for plant use,thing is in coco everything init is what you put in it,you are way over feeding your plants,like serapine said the green fungus on top,so throw a pic up of the plants in the cups were as to see whole plant.
might be able to uppot now get them into better mix
That's what I was thinking, about the re-potting. Yeah, I think I'll leave the human CalMag and the plant CalMag separate. New pictures incoming. I'll find where the Grow Diaries are and post them there. Will that work?

KLight03

KLight03

i agree with her,i roll threw the posted daily threads and just happened upon yours,throw up a diary and we can follow you along and give several opinion and you pick which is best.
i not understanding what you mean buy your transplant and cups,post a full view pic
Copy that. I will work on it now.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

That's what I was thinking, about the re-potting. Yeah, I think I'll leave the human CalMag and the plant CalMag separate. New pictures incoming. I'll find where the Grow Diaries are and post them there. Will that work?
yes a picture worth a thousand words,as far as a diary,post a thread and add to it daily and you have a diary,something about you so im sure folk will come to see what you got

Seraphine

Seraphine

Also, I highly recommend fabric pots. You can order a pack of 6 or 10 from amazon for less than $15.

And if you’re on a budget, you can wash and reuse the fabric pots a couple time.

I use one gallon fabric pots with great results but most people use the 3 gallon fabric pots for coco.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

You are a godsend. Thank you!!!
with that cheat sheet i grow every thing from weed to squash it works great for me,i have a water well and every day the water is difrent,so i have to use ph and tds meters,those numbers are even for hydro so ya i follow it and when you start out know what your media is by the runoff ,you then know what to do,im almost beating on drainage and salts with your cups

Top Bottom