Introductory Post

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

You are right. I've been trying to focus more on me as of late. I know I need to. There's been a few instances where the disease has hit me and I felt weak (which is a problem for an A-type like me), however, I've learned that I have to be easy on me, too. Thank you for the reminder. <3
that gurney was a lonely place,i now like even house mouse idiots hahahahahh and there is no shortage around my house damn hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hey oldskol4evr, happy to hear you are recovering, sounds like you have been thru a lot......stay strong , best wishes to you , Dire
thanks mate,when you wake in the morning ,thats as good as it get ,the rest of the day is all on you,if it was bad you did it,if it was good you did it repeat it hahaha,thanks

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Hey oldskol4evr, happy to hear you are recovering, sounds like you have been thru a lot......stay strong , best wishes to you , Dire
@oldskol4evr ..HIM?...Haha..You have no idea what the poor nurses went thru!
ROFLMAO!

@khalt03
I suggest getting an eraseable white board at the dollar store.......Mine came with 3 color pens so I can try to keep my grow straight!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@oldskol4evr ..HIM?...Haha..You have no idea what the poor nurses went thru!
ROFLMAO!

@khalt03
I suggest getting an eraseable white board at the dollar store.......Mine came with 3 color pens so I can try to keep my grow straight!
ya they will never forget this old man ,especially my little rehab nurse ,poor baby,you know they actually called me at home a month later to see how i was doing,so there the love the old gizzer - means i still atract the young chicks hahahah

KLight03

KLight03

ya they will never forget this old man ,especially my little rehab nurse ,poor baby,you know they actually called me at home a month later to see how i was doing,so there the love the old gizzer - means i still atract the young chicks hahahah
[/QUOTE
Great idea! Thank you!
You catching the young chicks? You can't sneeze properly yet. What are you talking about??!! ;)

basscaptain

basscaptain

stay with the 3 talking to you and you will be fine..

not saying that everyone here isn't good... just you all ready have the help you need with these 3.........

KLight03

KLight03

how hard was it to get a hemp lic ???? out here with the hillbilly's
Not hard at all. Just have to have your paperwork in order. Happy to help you if that's what you are headed towards. Of course, it's about that $250 fee, but considering what it is everywhere else, I will take it. However, I can tell you with some authority, they are going to try to change the game come May. They are looking for completely vertical integrations, I'm trying my hardest to hurry up and get something in the ground, literally, so I can get grandfathered in I foresee complete medical by then . They are following Virginia's lead. On the table now is a negotiation for a 6% tax on pre-rolled smokeable (think cigarettes here) and not pulling anyone over for scent. Where are you in TN, if you don't mind my asking?

Thank you for the affirmation, by the way.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Not hard at all. Just have to have your paperwork in order. Happy to help you if that's what you are headed towards. Of course, it's about that $250 fee, but considering what it is everywhere else, I will take it. However, I can tell you with some authority, they are going to try to change the game come May. They are looking for completely vertical integrations, I'm trying my hardest to hurry up and get something in the ground, literally, so I can get grandfathered in I foresee complete medical by then . They are following Virginia's lead. On the table now is a negotiation for a 6% tax on pre-rolled smokeable (think cigarettes here) and not pulling anyone over for scent. Where are you in TN, if you don't mind my asking?

Thank you for the affirmation, by the way.
I seen it on the news last week and again this morning it's going to happen fast here.....

I moved here from ca a yr ago now...... so i'm on the fence about it and what to do....... the hemp lic would cover my azz for the smell is all i was thinking but if it move4s that fast it maybe worth looking into..... but I'm still trying to get a divers lic here this state is hard on id's .... i'm out by Crossville/jamestown

basscaptain

basscaptain

if i could get locked in for 250$$ that would be a steal.....

then I would have 10fters around here.......

jamestown is were i go for taxs car regs and etc....

Last edited:
KLight03

KLight03

if i could get locked in for 250$$ that would be a steal.....

then I would have 10fters around here.......

jamestown is were i go for taxs car regs and etc....
We moved back here after being away for about 15 years. My hubs is from here, I'm from Virginia. I was working with NORML and was on the board of Decriminalize Virginia before things went south with my husband's health (6 heart attacks). He wanted to come back, so here we are. To be honest, it's fucking weird here with cannabis AND hemp. I learned very quickly they don't like to think of it as the same plant. The thought processes are way outdated, however, like you have noticed, it has gained steam very quickly. Right now, I'm besides myself because the local NORML chapter is giving damn education classes on CBD and claiming Full Spectrum is THC free. 😱 I disassociated with NORML completely here, for vastly different political views (so much so, I thought I was listening to another political group altogether). I have a tendency to speak my mind, and we all know how that can go for a woman in the South (I'm not sexist, just speak truth). So, now I'm my own rebel. Haha!

The $250 will cover you for 5 acres or less. You will need to get SOMETHING in the ground before May 31st to get grandfathered in. Accept that an inspector will come check out your set up. There are good people here, you just have to know how to talk to them, and understand that sometimes people are just a different culture. Up where you are, some of my hubs family is from there. Be cordial and polite, lend respect, and they won't freeze you out. If you come at them with the hillbilly thing, well...you are in the foothills of the Black Mountains. Those people up there hid and protected Willie Nelson when he was hiding from the tax collectors. They like to play ignorant because they know they can because you won't know the difference as an outsider, make sense?

I just did the license thing, well, ID. I can't drive anymore until my health is sorted. That was a couple of hours. I started my stuff online, printed it off, and waited. They are doing RealIDs, which is why it's such a palava. Let me know if you need any help.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I fit in to a point........ lived in indiana for 18yrs or so........ fished all the lakes around here.......

Ya I'm on Wilder Mountain..... On the gravel roads.......

so I KNOW about Hillbillies :)

as long as I don't speak I look like I have been here my whole life.....

up here it's like going back in time......

I'm going to look into it.....

were in the ground now....shshshsh

KLight03

KLight03

I fit in to a point........ lived in indiana for 18yrs or so........ fished all the lakes around here.......

Ya I'm on Wilder Mountain..... On the gravel roads.......

so I KNOW about Hillbillies :)

as long as I don't speak I look like I have been here my whole life.....

up here it's like going back in time......

I'm going to look into it.....
It is, but there is safety in that. My husband and I had a stop up your way not too long ago. You are sitting in the hub of the hemp/canna action. The two legislators that are pushing for it here are up there.

Top Bottom