Irietimes Bare Bones Grows

• Thread starter Irietime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irietime

Irietime

Week 5: we're on the back nine! Things are going well. Watered today with 2tbs of Buddha bloom, 2tsp bioroot, and 1tsp of chelated iron in 2 gallons of water ph'ed to 6.3.
The Chem that had the leaf curl Is quickly becoming my favorite with the diesel close behind. The Chem has an insane smell of, I Can only Explain as toxic sour puckery chem. It's crazy. That would be the one to clone for sure. Until next week peace
IMG 5082
IMG 5085
IMG 5087
IMG 5089
IMG 5092
IMG 5095

Irietime

Irietime

Week 6: just watered with 1TBS bb, 1TBS hp2 bloom booster and 2tsp bioroot in two gallons of water. Beautiful evening here on the coast, sun just set a bit ago and the moon is out.

Plants are looking good, buds are growing slowing but surely. Starting to smell really nice, I get some whiffs when I'm in the back yard and I'm like damn that's starting to stink:shockedninja:. I've noticed that the buds under the 150w ufos are much more spindly that the buds in the center under the 600w; makes sense after I wrote it:woot::woot:. Time to rethink my lighting situation. All in all everything is frosting up nice under all the lights, it's smelling like it is gonna be some fire:)
IMG 5286
IMG 5287
IMG 5288
IMG 5290
IMG 5292
IMG 5294
IMG 5296
IMG 5298
IMG 5301

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

Hell yea man I can't wait to put my broccoli spinach and tomatoes outside ...unfortunately I don't have a fenced in yard so my plants would be extra exposed so I need to find some pest control methods...there are ALOT of squirrels and possum in my area...I was thinking of building something like this for an outside garden...what ya think?
IMG 0178

Irietime

Irietime

Hell yea man I can't wait to put my broccoli spinach and tomatoes outside ...unfortunately I don't have a fenced in yard so my plants would be extra exposed so I need to find some pest control methods...there are ALOT of squirrels and possum in my area...I was thinking of building something like this for an outside garden...what ya think?
View attachment 696836
I think that would be sweet. Keep in mind tomato and broccoli plants get large. I would think maybe two broccoli down one side, two tomato on another and whatever else you like down the other:)happy growing! Ps your ganja plant is looking killer

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

Yea I was thinking of just building the cage then setting up a table or something inside and grow in pots....the broccoli seeds pack says it can grow one plant in a 12 inch pot so I'm gonna give it a go.....and thank you much cheif your do as well

Last edited:
Irietime

Irietime

Here's a photo from each of the plants. First one is the blueberry, starting to frost up, she kinda got squashed out by the lanky chem that's in front of her. I want to run her again and give her more space to see what she can do.
Second pic is my favorite Chem of the three, she's the fattest and the most stinky, can't wait to blaze this one:smoking:.
Third pic is the sour diesel. Really excited about this one to, she's got a strong sour fruity smell.
Fourth pic is another chem. Getting nice and frosty.
Fifth pic is the 3rd Chem. Crazy! Totally different pheno.
Sixth pic is Chem number 3, frosting up with those big old calyxes. I'm pretty excited about this one too:drunk2:.
In general I'm just excited!!
Pic seven is a family shot.
Things are going good so far. On the last feed I hit them with Buddha bloom and hp2 bloom booster and I burned them a bit and I've got some random brown spotting on a couple plants. You can see it if you zoom in on the SD. I'm thinking the bloom booster put them over the top. Watered today with just 2tsp bioroot and 1tsp chelated iron in 2gal of h2o ph'ed to 6.3. Peace
IMG 5335
IMG 5338
IMG 5340
IMG 5342
IMG 5345
IMG 5349
IMG 5354

Latest posts

Top Bottom