Irish's Adventure With Coco

• Thread starter Irishredneck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irishredneck

Irishredneck

Welcome all to my new adventure into coco. I am using mills nutrients for this run so far all the ladies are happy and thriving. There has been alot of big talk about mills nutrients in my area i got a sample and decided to try it so far im liking it, it is simple and clean running. Ill post pics of what all im using. Pictures to follow very soon.

CannaGrowR14

CannaGrowR14

No sorry I don't I use Cyco Coco &Nutrients and have kick ass results. I follow a lot of growers on Instagram that use Mills with very good results

Irishredneck

Irishredneck

No sorry I don't I use Cyco Coco &Nutrients and have kick ass results. I follow a lot of growers on Instagram that use Mills with very good results
I have one of the prokits from cyco that i havent messed with yet all i need is the xl to have the full line i will only have enough mills to make one run cyco could be next...

CannaGrowR14

CannaGrowR14

I have one of the prokits from cyco that i havent messed with yet all i need is the xl to have the full line i will only have enough mills to make one run cyco could be next...
Cyco is awesome man. I get great growth rates using all of there products. Barely started using there RyzoFuel root stimulate and I advise you to buy it also because it work I seen it first hand. I'll post a pic of roots at only 30 days from seed using Cyco feeding at 1350-1550 ppm

Irishredneck

Irishredneck

Cyco is awesome man. I get great growth rates using all of there products. Barely started using there RyzoFuel root stimulate and I advise you to buy it also because it work I seen it first hand. I'll post a pic of roots at only 30 days from seed using Cyco feeding at 1350-1550 ppm
Here is a picture of what i have with mills

20160708 230744
CannaGrowR14

CannaGrowR14

30 days from seed using Cyco coco and nutes With Cycos RyzoFuel root stimulate. Feeding at 1500 ppm.​

Irishredneck

Irishredneck

They got topped a little later than i would like but they went a little crazy on me

CannaGrowR14

CannaGrowR14

They got topped a little later than i would like but they went a little crazy on me
Yeah my last grow I waited till like 6 nodes to top and i couldn't control the shape of my plants which led to uneven canopy and lower yield .Now I top at the 3rd node chop off the node on the very bottom leaving me with 2 nodes and I top 2 or 4 more times till I have the amount of desired tops. Leaving me with a even canopy and great yield. I attached a photo of my canopy under a 1000w light at 35 days from seed. Each plants has 16 tops.

CannaGrowR14

CannaGrowR14

I have had problems with weak stems with that many tops
Yes I noticed that also when having lots of tops. But I'm going to veg for another 4 weeks so there is plenty of time for them babies to strengthen up there stems. No more topping after 16 tops for me

Irishredneck

Irishredneck

Yes I noticed that also when having lots of tops. But I'm going to veg for another 4 weeks so there is plenty of time for them babies to strengthen up there stems. No more topping after 16 tops for me
Makes sense to give them a few extra weeks

Top Bottom