Irish's Adventure With Coco

• Thread starter Irishredneck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaGrowR14

CannaGrowR14

My ceilings are now were near that
Sucks man. But you gotta start somewhere. Maybe in the future you'll be able to invest in building your own custom designed grow room . With my 12 foot ceilings I don't have to worry about stretch. Just have to lollipop a lot.

Irishredneck

Irishredneck

Sucks man. But you gotta start somewhere. Maybe in the future you'll be able to invest in building your own custom designed grow room . With my 12 foot ceilings I don't have to worry about stretch. Just have to lollipop a lot.
Hopefully one day yes i will until then i will make due with what i got

CannaGrowR14

CannaGrowR14

Hopefully one day yes i will until then i will make due with what i got
Love the attitude man. That's how I am. The only thing I "do by the book" is follow ph and ppm. Lol I hate when people say o u need this and that. All that stuff is "ideal" but not necessary.

CannaGrowR14

CannaGrowR14

I like stuff to be easy that is the attraction to mills and botanicare type line ups
That's how I got hooked on Cyco. The prokits come with feed charts. I don't follow them to a tee and still get excellent results. Hope you don't mind me posting on you thread man. Just trying to spread knowledge.

Irishredneck

Irishredneck

That's how I got hooked on Cyco. The prokits come with feed charts. I don't follow them to a tee and still get excellent results. Hope you don't mind me posting on you thread man. Just trying to spread knowledge.
I enjoy chatting with others on thier opinions on stuff like this. Do you run the cyco stronger or weaker than the feed schedule

CannaGrowR14

CannaGrowR14

I enjoy chatting with others on thier opinions on stuff like this. Do you run the cyco stronger or weaker than the feed schedule
Mostly weaker to begin with then gradually crank it up to the 1600 ppm mark at the 3rd week of veg thru 2 weeks before harvest then flush with Cycos Kleanse.

CannaGrowR14

CannaGrowR14

I'll give the cyco a try next run then
You'll like it. Easy to follow. Also a question do you water you're plants multiple times a day like some coco experts do? Or treat it as if it was soil and let it dry out before watering again? I treat my coco like soil and get fast growth in veg. I water 2-3 times a week when dry and flush every 2 weeks.

Irishredneck

Irishredneck

You'll like it. Easy to follow. Also a question do you water you're plants multiple times a day like some coco experts do? Or treat it as if it was soil and let it dry out before watering again? I treat my coco like soil and get fast growth in veg. I water 2-3 times a week when dry and flush every 2 weeks.
I jave a drip system that i setup for when i am gone for a few days at a time. So in short yes multiple feedings

CannaGrowR14

CannaGrowR14

I jave a drip system that i setup for when i am gone for a few days at a time. So in short yes multiple feedings
Ahh I can't due multiple feelings a day. That's why I treat my coco like soil. I have to get my water from a secondary source due to the well water being at 450 ppm and traces of pythium . I really need to get a RO system

Irishredneck

Irishredneck

Ahh I can't due multiple feelings a day. That's why I treat my coco like soil. I have to get my water from a secondary source due to the well water being at 450 ppm and traces of pythium . I really need to get a RO system
Sounds like it especially with pytium in your water

Irishredneck

Irishredneck

A quick update tonight i topped them all 2 days ago and tonight i super cropped them tonight once my canopy evens out some i will tie them down and hopefully we will start flowering in the next couple weeks. More pictures will be posted tomorrow i need to upgrade the app i use.

20160713 003240
Irishredneck

Irishredneck

Sorry it took me so long to update but things have been crazy here thank god they have calmed down some. ButI have done some lst to the ladies cause 2 of them were getting to tall. Next time i will only be using 2 gallon pots cause the ones im currently using are a bit over kill.

20160719 093017
THCdurk

THCdurk

Hydroponic research veg/bloom is a very good nute to try and super simple my boy @Smokey503ski can give you more info if interested. Super simple and hood results for coco this is a Spanish diesel autoflower, just to show you the frostiness these simple but effective nute help u get.

20160717 141709
20160717 141702
Irishredneck

Irishredneck

Hydroponic research veg/bloom is a very good nute to try and super simple my boy @Smokey503ski can give you more info if interested. Super simple and hood results for coco this is a Spanish diesel autoflower, just to show you the frostiness these simple but effective nute help u get.
I used a sample of veg+bloom run once good results no one in my area sells it. And im trying to use up some other stuff as well that i have laying around.

Irishredneck

Irishredneck

The ladies have perked up from the bondage they received the flowering cycle will start on saturday pictures to come tonight:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom