is a big glass tube better than an turkey baster?

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

what to turn 10 gallons of trim / leaf in to

• 4+ turkey basters and 1 can of butane for each 0z

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 150g glass tube

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 8 all mesh wacky willy bags

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ever after

Ever after

WHAT IS BETTER A 5 TURKEY BASTERS OR 1 150g big glass tube for extracting trim
OR!!!!!! are 8 bubble bags better for yield and quality for lots 9 gallons of trim and leaf

would i be wasting butane and TIME and quality trying to use the turkey basters and lots and lots of butane for each turkey baster

im used to extracting just buds! would i get a pair of bags for my trim or a huge glass butane extractor.

Ever after

Ever after

i also just want something good that works I have to use morphine everyday so i normaly just use bho from buds and that works but on the side what do i do? I mainy just make edibles also I just dont feel like im going to get a good extraction for making food unless i make it in to hash first........................

and hash is great and its so hard to make edibles with way too much trim/leaf.

B

Bho4king20

Bubble bags if you have that much trim, unless you can find a big extraction tube(extractionexperts.com) 200+gram tubes, fyi, you only require 300 ml per one oz of dry starting material. Hence no more butane for small runs, just more time and hassel, IMO turkey baster is very impractical for small runs, as for the glass, vs stainless, is all preference, and experience. I prefer stainless seeing as it is easy to clean and i have NEVER experienced a blowback or blowout, glass tends to be too finiky IMO.

Graywolf

Graywolf

I prefer a 1" X 36" tube for large runs, but the turkey baster is perfect for small ones.

S

swisscheese

What about acetone extraction if you have a lot to do? I just made a batch and it is awesome with no aftertaste.

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

ME
imho u dont wanna use glass....
ive seen huge thick as phuk glass tubes crack period
i dont want shards in my eyes...
i feel its well worth the price to pay for something pro
if u are on a budget, id use a cleaned out gal steel tube from home depot before glass...
thats just my pref tho

heres a site that offers nice alternatives if u have a lil change to spare...
best extractor on market imho
www.concentrateindustries.com

i have a few of em..
if u wanna do smaller runs id do a sstb..
i would never use a ton of lil ones tho if i had bulk...
i simply dont see THAT much of a difference between doing large and small runs in yield...
esp w one of those tubes

anyways-
b safe and stuff

Top Bottom