Is Advanced Nutrients Worth The $$$??

• Thread starter jackwhite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xenon730

xenon730

so are you saying GH isnt owned by Scotts which is owned by Monsanto?
did i say anything about that? nope.
i posted the second part because irony.
that's a long jump to denying obvious ownership. please keep me out of whatever argument yall are having.

Moto

Moto

the person you quoted was against advanced also.

also, bigbudsmag is advanced nutrients marketing team posing as a fake magazine or ezine or whatever.

I believe you misunderstood why I posted the links and information. I am simply supplying links proving my points against Advanced Nutrients and anything to do with Monsanto.

Whether people choose to piss there money away with salts is there own business.

Anyone who purchases from the reference companies are part of the problem and should think of others.

xenon730

xenon730

I believe you misunderstood why I posted the links and information. I am simply supplying links proving my points against Advanced Nutrients and anything to do with Monsanto.

Whether people choose to piss there money away with salts is there own business.

Anyone who purchases from the reference companies are part of the problem and should think of others.
speaking of misunderstanding, why are you acting like my post was anything other than pointing out the irony of you lecturing someone about advanced who agreed with you and the irony of you linking to advanced made material just after to show why you dislike gh. how are you guys making up opinions from the 20 words i wrote lol, crazy.

Nugteq

Nugteq

That moment when you realize this Thread is being lurked by Marketing Junkies with no life. #Advancedtryingtoohardrightnow

S

Southtown

Me and my partner have used an for years that is until recently. See we have started a hands on cannabis education program and on completion of a new classroom/grow room we reached out to the companies of the products that we have used and believed in to try and purchase product posters and different things of that nature. But we received an email saying that they don't have anything like that but they would send brochures of their products with average purchase price from their reatail dealers. A big wow was all we could say so we politely said thanks but no thanks

S

Southtown

Me and my partner have used an for years that is until recently. See we have started a hands on cannabis education program and on completion of a new classroom/grow room we reached out to the companies of the products that we have used and believed in to try and purchase product posters and different things of that nature. But we received an email saying that they don't have anything like that but they would send brochures of their products with average purchase price from their reatail dealers. A big wow was all we could say so we politely said thanks but no thanks
Remo
Cyco
Fox farm

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

Wow mate. I thought this was a thread about Advanced Nutrients. Seems you think this thread is about organic growing. When it comes to my outdoor veggies I follow the organic approach. As far as my indoor I use salt fertilizers.

My advice is based on years of experience using the fertilizers I spoke of. I spoke of how I used to swear by certain products only to learn later on that I got the same results without the products I thought were so important.

You speak of soil biology and microbes. Most of us use a non soil medium indoors combined with salt fertilizers. These microbes do not live in such an environment, therefore trying to cultivate them or feed them is pointless. Just because a nutrient company sells all that stuff doesn't mean it is needed or that it pertains to every style of growing. They want you to think that it does though.

Bottom line, I showed pictures of my product which was grown using the nutrients I shared in previous posts. I also shared what nutrients were not used, some of which many growers are tricked into thinking are essential. Truth of the matter is, the quality of my product is absolutely top notch. It is lacking nothing. I'm happy knowing that im not blindly listening to the likes of you telling me I need "biology" in my grow. Go preach on the organic soil forum mate. Your information is irrelevant in this thread.
Weed Growing has the most arguments and hijacked threads I have ever seen it is ridiculous people need to start their own thread if there is some thing they need to talk about that bad

green bastard

green bastard

Advanded is the most overpriced multi pack nute pack around it works yes but isbitbworth the dough hell no i can go buy a bag of gaia green organic amendments fir 60 bucks and some teas literally i spend 100 bucks on amendments aka orgaonoc nutes and pull 2 a light easy save yourself sone cash if your gonna go liquid remo nutes is affordable and abundant

JarJar

JarJar

Weed Growing has the most arguments and hijacked threads I have ever seen it is ridiculous people need to start their own thread if there is some thing they need to talk about that bad
Fr fr. This is the cattiest online environment I seen. Great info doe.

Top Bottom