Is anybody using the Bio Canna Line?

• Thread starter Mz.YAyAzFiRe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mz.YAyAzFiRe

I just started using the Bio Canna Line because I've heard so many good reviews about it. Does anybody have any experience using it that might want to offer me some tips? It says that is is not recommended to pH their products when used in conjunction together but is there anybody who is experienced with this line of products recommend adding anything else? Or should I just stick to their feeding chart only? If so, is it necessary to pH if adding other components?

M

Mickmoll

i use it also an i love it. in the past ive tried biobizz grow an bloom, canna terra an bio canna, would say u might get a tiny bit more yeild from the terra but the bio cana makes tastier buds.
plus not having to ph jus makes its even better.

Only thing im adding to it is some epsom salts at 3 an 6 weeks of flower

M

Mz.YAyAzFiRe

i use it also an i love it. in the past ive tried biobizz grow an bloom, canna terra an bio canna, would say u might get a tiny bit more yeild from the terra but the bio cana makes tastier buds.

So I know it says the you dont have to pH, but it just freaks me out when I use the Rhizo and the pH is high. I still don't need to pH? (because I have been) How much epsom salt do you use...and for what reason do you use it? Im sill in veg and I am also using super thrive and cal mag.

M

MASSES 420KING

I just started using the Bio Canna Line because I've heard so many good reviews about it. Does anybody have any experience using it that might want to offer me some tips? It says that is is not recommended to pH their products when used in conjunction together but is there anybody who is experienced with this line of products recommend adding anything else? Or should I just stick to their feeding chart only? If so, is it necessary to pH if adding other components?

i used it almost exclusively for 2 years no need to check ph and you can almost double recomended doses to super charge your garden and i also used big bud[an] molasses and co2 and pulled around 3lbs using 2 430 watt hps bulbs im actually doing a test run of the canna substra for the hydro store owner to see if hes gonna carry it when he saw what my test run on the biocanna was like dude throws nutes at me to test for him his son does the same with what i dont take so i no a lil bout the bio canna line

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

I had been using the Bio Canna line for the last two years along with their soil. I have had good results with out ph-ing. But I switched back to hydro the last cycle of plants because of fungus gnat problems.

M

MASSES 420KING

I had been using the Bio Canna line for the last two years along with their soil. I have had good results with out ph-ing. But I switched back to hydro the last cycle of plants because of fungus gnat problems.

yeah i switched because im doing a test run for the hydro store owner to see if its worth stocking its the canna substra line so far that shit is bomb ass i got adult sized forearm colas and fist sized orbital nugs i gotta be strate with everyone ive run alot of nutes and complete nute lines and i gotta say without one shred of doubt canna in my high opinion is the best line to run for cannabis and the money is reembursed by huge bountiful crops im gonna guesstimate my harvest next week will dry yield 25-30 ozs per 600watt light:boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie:

J

John Smith Esq.

Hey,

ive been using Canna Terra for a while now and really considering going to the bio range on the recomendation of me local shop but am apprehensive. Ive had such good results with the Terra that im inclined to think - if it aint broke dont fix it!

anyway's If the feeding chart is anything like the Terra chart then follow it 'loosely'. the Terra chart was (if memory serves) for an 8 week flowering period and i found i needed less than was indicated on cannas feeding schedule, but that will vary set up to set up i guess.

Have you tried the Bio Boost also? The Boost accelerator is very good but very pricey, and oddly smells alot like soy sauce but thats not relevant. anyway the reason i ask is am thinking of switch from boost to bio boost as well and going full bio!

Peace

M

MASSES 420KING

Hey,

ive been using Canna Terra for a while now and really considering going to the bio range on the recomendation of me local shop but am apprehensive. Ive had such good results with the Terra that im inclined to think - if it aint broke dont fix it!

anyway's If the feeding chart is anything like the Terra chart then follow it 'loosely'. the Terra chart was (if memory serves) for an 8 week flowering period and i found i needed less than was indicated on cannas feeding schedule, but that will vary set up to set up i guess.

Have you tried the Bio Boost also? The Boost accelerator is very good but very pricey, and oddly smells alot like soy sauce but thats not relevant. anyway the reason i ask is am thinking of switch from boost to bio boost as well and going full bio!

Peace

with the biocanna you can almost double the recomendations and the bio boost is the bomb im using the boost accelerator with the substra as we type and i agree with you if it aint broke dont fix it you can only reinvent the wheel so many times:passingjoint::banana:

G

GreenSociety

So I know it says the you dont have to pH, but it just freaks me out when I use the Rhizo and the pH is high. I still don't need to pH? (because I have been) How much epsom salt do you use...and for what reason do you use it? Im sill in veg and I am also using super thrive and cal mag.

I use BioCanna and sometimes I like to use the Rhizotonic to ph up my solution if its a little low. It works great just don't over do it. Hope this helps. Be prepared for those fungus gnats because they will come sometimes with the BioCanna Soil because of the peat. There is a product called Go Gnat that works really great.

justiceman

justiceman

Hey guys I haven't actually used bio canna so I can't speak on it's merits and what not, but I have a little tip that might help with the fungus gnats that come with a lot of peat based soils.

Instead of pouring the soil out of the bag and straight in to the pot one should pour all the soil outside onto a big tarp or a kiddie pool. Just mix the soil around a lot with a shovel. Break up any chunks(binded soil particles from water/microbial action) and make sure you get air in all the soil particles. You might notice fungus gnats flying off and away from your soil. After letting it sit for only a few hours(or days if you like) the gnats usually disperse and leave that way you don't have to bring them inside your grow room. It doesn't guarantee you won't have them, but it considerably lowers their numbers.

J

jarrah

Bio Canna with cocco coir?

Hi There,:hi

Just reading through some of these forums and was hoping someone could help me out. I am growing with cocca coir and Bio-canna nutes and not having as much luck as i would like. So after more research ive discovered that maybes these particular BIO nutes are not meant for cocco coir, is this true? If so is it to late for me to change nutes now? Im on day 2 of veg. Id be really disappointed if i had to change to something that wasn't organic but don't want to loose the plants. Would really appreciate some help, thanks so much.

J

John Smith Esq.

So after more research ive discovered that maybes these particular BIO nutes are not meant for cocco coir, is this true? If so is it to late for me to change nutes now? Im on day 2 of veg.

easy dude, yes Canna do a Coco specific Vega and Flores but i would have thought if you increased the dosage of the Bio gradually you'll be fine, it has everything they need..

I started using Canna's Bio soil to use with their nutes and am impressed with it so far - you might want to look into switchin to that in the future mate or get some coco nutes and use them, either way personally i would work some addatives into your feeding schedule if your not already, if vigour is the issue maybe Rhizotonic and/or Cannazym might be worth looking into - HTH

**in other news** has anyone noticed that Bio Vega is nearly half the price of Terra Vega?

Terra - £10 5ml per litre
Bio - £12 2ml per litre

:sign0065: Bargin

J

jarrah

Thanks John Smith,

well i have bought canno coco a n b and now i have a whole heap of nutes that im not realy using sooooo on that note i am going to fully switch to coco nutes now with rhyzotonic and next time im going to do both...biocanna in soil AND cana coco nutes in coco and grow side by side so i can really see the results....i will do a full journal for that one but that wont be for another month atleast....thanks so much for your reply

Lnp32

Lnp32

How much epsom salts do you give ? Do you top dress it or mix it in warm water and water in ?

Top Bottom