Is growing different strains together a problem ?

• Thread starter zoot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zoot

zoot

Thanks @rDWCNoob, good info, I’ll have to research more to find ‘compatible’ strains characteristics before I screw it up ! 🙄

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
after a run, or actually during it, i found the need for 2 tents was too great, so i added a tent and had a 12/12 and an 18/6. i grew both photos and autos and starts and stops dont matter at all. i just have to make sure there is room in whichever tent. i start stuff and have clones and photos and autos and it is fun. but i am glad i did the same for the first run so i could get here the easiest way possible

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

So I just got my seeds today and was wondering if it’s ok to plant different stains together in one grow. I’m thinking each strain might have it’s own optimal environment.
Got my room ready to rock and plan on dropping these seeds tomorrow 👍
Thanks in advance

I always grow different strains together. There are too many interesting strains and I don't grow many plants at a time.

GuySmiley

GuySmiley

I have at least 3 different strains, possibly more at the moment. (Some are unknown bag seed)One advantage I am seeing is the greater variety of phenotypes to choose from for cloning. 4 of my girls are Amnesia. One of them is producing 2-3 X the trichomes of the other 8 ladies in the flower room. I will be taking some cuttings from her for sure.
My strategy has changed from "How can I dial my system in to make plants happy?" To: "Which phenotypes like my current grow method and look the healthiest and frostiest"
Those are the gentics I will keep propagating

zoot

zoot

Ok, thanks. Any three strains that are similar from your experience as far as flower time, etc. I got a bunch of free seeds from Humbolt, lots of different strains. For example is Kush more difficult and have much different needs than let’s say Wedding Cake ? Etc.
thanks

Helmguard77

Helmguard77

Ok, thanks. Any three strains that are similar from your experience as far as flower time, etc. I got a bunch of free seeds from Humbolt, lots of different strains. For example is Kush more difficult and have much different needs than let’s say Wedding Cake ? Etc.
thanks
Most def each plant is its own person is there anyway I could catch one or two of them humboldt freebies from ya??

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Keep in mind you need a place to dry and cure plants that finish early. I always grow a mixed tent and prefer to have them finish on different days to eliminate a marathon trim day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom