Is it a boy or a girl?

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
This is my first time growing from seed. Like Baba and Alien mentioned it started showing pre-flower (male or female) around the time the 7th leaf set starts. Check out the photo below and let me know what you think.

outwest

Is it a boy or a girl

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thanks guys. So far we have one vote for girl, one for undecided. Anyone else?

outwest

Dr.X

Dr.X

hahah mixed opinions here eh? It is to early to tell for sure, but I'm leaning to believe that's a young pussy there, you gonna see the little white hairs in a few days/week

Best of lucks! ;)

vaporedout

vaporedout

way to early.... ive found my best luck was looking at the top of the plant. thats where i usually see hairs first. just dont chop it to early, could look maleish then one day BOOM hairs.

vaporedout

vaporedout

p.s. what are those black dots?? lil bugs?? dirt from a transplant?? nothing?? :)

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
It seems to me that you can make out pistils, bisected by the upper-border of the encircled area, then on the other side of the leaf set on the same node.

Males pre-flowers don't come out of the same area as female pre-flowers, in my plant experience.

vaporedout

vaporedout

It seems to me that you can make out pistils, bisected by the upper-border of the encircled area, then on the other side of the leaf set on the same node.

Males pre-flowers don't come out of the same area as female pre-flowers, in my plant experience.

yeah i was thinking to get a shot of the other side , but it might just be the stem hairs, good pic might i add!!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Any consideration I would have at this point would be highly biased towards a girl. However, let it be known, I'm with NaturalTherapy, GIRL.

I should add that this is Rare Dankness Chem Wreck Haze. Should it in fact be female, it will be in the next rotation.

outwest

jagle

jagle

sorry had a close up.
youre right looking more like a girl.

OP, give us a new pic in 3 days.

K

kolah

Way too early to tell.... and remember males usually show their sex way before females....but not always.

Have you topped it? It has a nice healthy and hunky stem and good internode growths

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

Damn, great picture ODub! Very well executed! Cheers!

Edit: I do believe Lady luck is on your side! ;)

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Damn, great picture ODub! Very well executed! Cheers!

Edit: I do believe Lady luck is on your side! ;)

Thanks. A tripod, a nice point n shoot, and a ton of tinkering with the settings will work wonders for a photo. I'll keep everyone posted.

outwest

nebulius

nebulius

outwest said:
Is it a boy or a girl?

I'm having the same problem outwest. ;)

http://t0.invalid.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ70HYKH-6sdtgkIWP58hUQOG8IAXfzxXuyh4fihxkgqtuHF6qe9g

P.S. just a joke...no offense to any L,G,B,T

Latest posts

Top Bottom