Is It A Girl?

• Thread starter Stoneage00
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stoneage00

Stoneage00

Hey thc farmers how's it going I know it's a repeatedly question and plenty of info on sexing your plant I have a couple of pics and hope someone can help me ive seen this for a week already but no pistils smaller ones else where too can someone please fill me in on this
Is it a girl 3
Is it a girl
Is it a girl 2

Toaster79

Toaster79

Looks like a girl, but needs a few more days to be 100% sure.

You've got too much N in that bucket and your pH is slightly off.

Smerb

Smerb

Stoneage00

Stoneage00

Imma go with what toaster79 said above maybe too much N should I give her a flush toaster79. My pH is usually between 6. 3 and 6.5 any advice would be great

Toaster79

Toaster79

Try keeping pH around 6.8 if that's soil. Just keep her on water for the next 2-3 cycles then start over with feeding with 1/2 of what you've been feeding so far. Or even better keep her on compost tea until she tells you she wants to eat something.

Stoneage00

Stoneage00

What compost tea would you recommend really don't know much about that or can I make my own?

Stoneage00

Stoneage00

How long do pistils take to show been waiting a bit but nothing yet any pointers will be appreciated

Stoneage00

Stoneage00

When I first planted her it was with a cheap LED light that took almost a month and a half to grow 3 inches I had no stretching so I might of lost the sexing time do to the light if that's possible. I say that to say this i witched to 150 HPS light and it showing something just don't know if it's female I've yet to seen any pistils can someone please helpppp?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

When I first planted her it was with a cheap LED light that took almost a month and a half to grow 3 inches I had no stretching so I might of lost the sexing time do to the light if that's possible. I say that to say this i witched to 150 HPS light and it showing something just don't know if it's female I've yet to seen any pistils can someone please helpppp?
Post more pics so we can see. And a month and a half it should be well over a foot.

Stoneage00

Stoneage00

Yes I know my led light used sucked cheap didn't know but she is 12" now and leaf edges are yellowing might be light stress I'm not to sure she sprouted back in November I'll also post pics how she was in Dec maybe Jan f first pic after that I switched to CFL while I waited on my hps she's been nothing but problems I was going to get rid of her but decided not too now I'm having al sorts of problems as you'll see on the pics need big help
IMG 20170113 223834
IMG 20170223 082933
IMG 20170222 124521

Stoneage00

Stoneage00

I took your advice @toasters79 flushed her and raised the pH but still the same wondering is it possible there so much N in there that it's getting harder to flush

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I took your advice @toasters79 flushed her and raised the pH but still the same wondering is it possible there so much N in there that it's getting harder to flush
I'm at work so I can't really get in to a discussion. But I would consider cloning it... and I give you the rest of my opinion after work. 6 pm...
Don't rush to do anything, you gave waited this long...

Toaster79

Toaster79

You're growimg in soil so give her time. If it was hydro, results would be seen almost immediately, but in soilnit takes at least 2-3 days to see some difference, even a week.

How close is your light? What are the temps and rH in there? She looks heat stressed.

With the size of the bucket and ammout of soil in there I'd say she wont be hungry for another month so like I said, keep her on teas and. Get yourself an aquarium air pump with an air stone, put some green compost, EWC and molasses in the bucket full of water and let it bubble for 12-24h. No need to feed her anything.

Like mentioned before, take cuts and shape the plant to a bit more open structure. Cut some branches, pull some aside and tighten them down so they keep the shape.

Latest posts

Top Bottom