Is it good to pre mix nutrients?

• Thread starter rdbrizz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rdbrizz

Ok so I pre mix in a jug and let it sit tell the change out in the room with the lights it changed color is that good idea or not? And it was let's just say milk jug I promise I'm not a hick yall haha info is good need input I'm fresh but not a fish I'll shank you Ty for your time

C

CAPO

It depends on what ya got in there. Some can stay mixed if circulated and or aerated.

Z

zipflip

i know when i mix liq karma or floraliscious plus in my mix tat i cant let it set still for more than a day then it starts smellin liek a dead rotting fish carcass along with some other dead stuff too but i cant quite tell wat LOL.

Z

zipflip

synthetics like gh etc should be good for much longer
while being aerorated? or jsut lettin set? cuz when i leave mine set in cool basement even they smell like they startin to ferment after a day or two, man.(but i dont aerorate my mix either)

S

Sirius

you should aerate any solution as well as stagnant water. o2 is key in your medium no doubt.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I use GH3 part and a few other things and let it sit in 5gal jugs till needed usually for a couple days>>>Just shake it really well before using>>I dont go longer than 2 days.I like to have a batch of nutes made and ready for my mothers on hand:)

M

Malachi

As long as you add the nutes to water and not to each other you should be all set, I would keep them aerated though ...

R

rdbrizz

Hell yes Ty you all i was asking cuz the mix turned lighter then when it first went in. alway mix it with water haven't let it sit for longer then a few days it's the advan nutre 3part is the mix with a booster trying diffrent boosts to see hoe things work waiting for the new beans to come in and try some hammerhead

Top Bottom