Is it just me, or, damn....

• Thread starter OTCusp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OTCusp

OTCusp

My GDP seems to have gotten stronger through the curing process? Been curing well over 30 days...
Thanks

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Somebody call the Federal Reserve!

Assuming GDP is a strain, it could happen because, technically, microbes are eating some of the non-cannabinoid constituents of your buds. The mass of cannabinoids remains essentially the same, while the total mass of weed decreases. Obviously this is not a huge change — nobody is concerned about a loss of weight due to curing — but it is a change in the right direction.

Ratios of terps also change. The lighter ones go off into the atmosphere. This can change the way the weed hits you and it could certainly feel stronger.

Most of us, at least in legal jurisdictions, have smoked weed with high lab tests that don't get us very high, while another strain with somewhat lower THC and THCa contents, get us wasted. I would suspect the change in the ratio of terps had the greatest effect here, but that is really just speculation.

OTCusp

OTCusp

Almost like the way a bite of food changes tastes as you walk from inside, to out....nice. thank you.

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Somebody call the Federal Reserve!

Assuming GDP is a strain, it could happen because, technically, microbes are eating some of the non-cannabinoid constituents of your buds. The mass of cannabinoids remains essentially the same, while the total mass of weed decreases. Obviously this is not a huge change — nobody is concerned about a loss of weight due to curing — but it is a change in the right direction.

Ratios of terps also change. The lighter ones go off into the atmosphere. This can change the way the weed hits you and it could certainly feel stronger.

Most of us, at least in legal jurisdictions, have smoked weed with high lab tests that don't get us very high, while another strain with somewhat lower THC and THCa contents, get us wasted. I would suspect the change in the ratio of terps had the greatest effect here, but that is really just speculation.
I have had 34% THC weed that barely got me stoned. It is awesome you can get the cheap weed with low THC and it is way better as people waste thousands on "Top Shelf" stuff lol.

OTCusp

OTCusp

I have had 34% THC weed that barely got me stoned. It is awesome you can get the cheap weed with low THC and it is way better as people waste thousands on "Top Shelf" stuff lol.
I've never been so stoned. And to think I pulled this off by myself, makes it so much sweeter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom