Is it Possible to rid the flower odor that permeates throughout my neighborhood.

• Thread starter Teslajuana
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Teslajuana

Teslajuana

I have a tent on a second level 2 story home growing one plant for myself however last time I flowered my plants the smell permeated for over 100 yards and now that I don’t have as much space betweeeen my neighbors, was planning on using an infinity 8” carbon filter inside the tent pulling air outside into the attic with another ac infinity carbon filter attached to the exhaust flowing into my attic. Has anyone had any experience with this particular setup? Have you eliminated the smell? If so how? Any suggestions to cap the flower odor so I dont piss my neighbors off will be greatly appreciated and helpful

K

Kamisama

u can try grow other aromatic plants, which are companion plants to weed.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
was planning on using an infinity 8” carbon filter inside the tent pulling air outside into the attic with another ac infinity carbon filter attached to the exhaust flowing into my attic.
I have a 6” aci filter and fan and it’s a world of difference in smell! Keep in mind my plants are not flowering right now, but if I go in the room it’s super stanky and if my fans on I can’t smell anything out of the exhaust!

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I have a tent on a second level 2 story home growing one plant for myself however last time I flowered my plants the smell permeated for over 100 yards and now that I don’t have as much space betweeeen my neighbors, was planning on using an infinity 8” carbon filter inside the tent pulling air outside into the attic with another ac infinity carbon filter attached to the exhaust flowing into my attic. Has anyone had any experience with this particular setup? Have you eliminated the smell? If so how? Any suggestions to cap the flower odor so I dont piss my neighbors off will be greatly appreciated and helpful
You'll just need a carbon filter on your exhaust fan... suck air thru filter then out fan.... good to go!!! Change filter roughly every 12-18 months

Top Bottom