Is it unethical to sell cannabis infected with powdery mildew?

• Thread starter Chronic Monster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Is it unethical to sell cannabis infected with powdery mildew?

• Yes, it is unethical.

Votes: 73 94.8%
  • No, it's not unethical.

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
P

PopPop67

Yes it should be illegal. Sell me some molded shit pray I do not know were you live. I might just have to talk to you about it if you're lucky. If you are not lucky oh well shit happens to those that deserve it. Don't F with my wife, my kids, my dog, my truck, my house, my smoke, my guns shit to be safe just don't F with me period. I am a little crazy and have no fuse. But I am a nice guy who respects everyone will lend a hand to anyone who needs a hand and will kill a dog with rabies without pause or second thought.

grnmtn

grnmtn

It’s already been said

As an early 80s kid that grew up smoking Mexican “Earth” weed. Brown, compact, jammed full of seeds… sometimes roaches . Like dead dead cockroaches . For real

I get that as a grower you want and appreciate clean, weed .

Generations have smoked some sketchy stuff ✌️
I found a dried grasshopper about 4 I ches long in a bag of Mexican brick weed in the early 90s.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Man, the Mexican bud you guys were smoking sounds wild, toes, worms, grasshoppers and paraquat, oh my. lol
Ha! The threat was real man. It’s been so long since I paid for a bag, I truly don’t even know if it still exists, and if it does, what and where is the market for that swill? That old school brick herb was rough…….

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Ha! The threat was real man. It’s been so long since I paid for a bag, I truly don’t even know if it still exists, and if it does, what and where is the market for that swill? That old school brick herb was rough…….
as you say that my buddy brought over like an ounce of that mexican brick weed, i was like wtf where you get that?
apparently his nutty wife had it and who knows where it came from but it was exactly the same as it was 25-30 yrs ago

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
as you say that my buddy brought over like an ounce of that mexican brick weed, i was like wtf where you get that?
apparently his nutty wife had it and who knows where it came from but it was exactly the same as it was 25-30 yrs ago
Jesus, and the fact it made it all the way to that neck of the woods blows my mind a bit, I can’t imagine what you would pay for something like that.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Interesting article I just came across and thought it would fit here. Imagine no more PM✌️

Oh? Thx for posting. That would be rad.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Oh? Thx for posting. That would be rad.
Wow ok, with 25% of 700 tested, having the ability to resist it, it’s just a matter of time before that 25% number climbs. That’s actually waaaaaay better of a result than I expected. That’s actually incredible as it’s still in its infancy and hasn’t really been crossed into a lot of cultivars….

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Wow ok, with 25% of 700 tested, having the ability to resist it, it’s just a matter of time before that 25% number climbs. That’s actually waaaaaay better of a result than I expected. That’s actually incredible as it’s still in its infancy and hasn’t really been crossed into a lot of cultivars….
the mildew will adapt

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
the mildew will adapt
Oh I’m sure that gonna be a constant back and forth, I’m just impressed by that 25% run off the bat. It would be cool if it could be stamped out though. Just as the plant will adapt, the mildew will do the same. best believe my cup is half empty here, though I wish for the opposite view.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Oh I’m sure that gonna be a constant back and forth, I’m just impressed by that 25% run off the bat. It would be cool if it could be stamped out though. Just as the plant will adapt, the mildew will do the same. best believe my cup is half empty here, though I wish for the opposite view.
ya i was just throwing that out there.. hopefully doesn’t happen

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
ya i was just throwing that out there.. hopefully doesn’t happen
Oh I get it, rose colored glasses, and all that, but Mother Nature…..she’s a badass.

X

xYEETMANx

Lol after growing my first batch, just from that one experience I know 100% I’ve smoked moldy uncured nutrient filled buds before… but I would never sell it to anyone, I would just wash it with peroxide solution then prob use it for oil.

I always remember when I was mad young, everyone always wanted that bud that made them cough 🤣😂 I always hated bud that did that. Never knew fully why until now!

Top Bottom