Is my crop too dry?

• Thread starter NrthTaylor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Now, I haven't grown in 3-4 years. Explain this? No mold, just pure Blueberry/Sweetness!
I'm not the "Mad Scientist" for nothing;)

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Cat got your tounge?
That is 100% legit!!!! Like I said, I haven't grown anything in years!!!!

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I still have a bit of the real clone only Chocolate D (s cut) That cut disappeared in 2013! I was able to salvage, self, X, and breed it. Go look at my pics

growsince79

growsince79

I still have a bit of the real clone only Chocolate D (s cut) That cut disappeared in 2013! I was able to salvage, self, X, and breed it. Go look at my pics

You must have magic buds. Everyone else's goes bad and yours is still awesome. You are the greatest.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

If you want help, hit me up. You're making the process far too difficult. I know it's tough, just keep it simple!

growsince79

growsince79

Lol. I guess I do. Nah, it's not difficult. Just some patience
Buds have a relatively short shelf life.You must get high on cnn lol liar liar pants on fire.https://emeraldleavestacoma.com/blog/the-shelf-life-of-cannabis/

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

You see the bud on my avatar? I grew those in styraphome coffee cups (Hemp) 100% Pearlite. Still have some of that too. 4 years old, and that's the most recent.
Are you leaving at least 1/3rd of your jars emoty?

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

There are 1, or 2 people who remember me from here. They don't bs me, and I don't BS!

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

What happens is people think their bud is dry, and ready to store. They leave it, the bud transpires, and they're left with moldy bud.
That's happened to me way back.
Live, and learn. Sometimes, most times, mistakes are a good thing. As long as you learn from them

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I keep burping for a while. I'll wait until the bud seems too dry. That 8% moisture is enough to keep it sticky, solid, and dence, but it will not mold, or go bad. INDEFINITELY..
If it seems perfect, there's too much moisture left in the stems/buds.
The standard for rack drying is 12%. THAT can get tricky. It has to be timed perfectly. Different game there though

growsince79

growsince79

I keep burping for a while. I'll wait until the bud seems too dry. That 8% moisture is enough to keep it sticky, solid, and dence, but it will not mold, or go bad. INDEFINITELY..
If it seems perfect, there's too much moisture left in the stems/buds.
The standard for rack drying is 12%. THAT can get tricky. It has to be timed perfectly. Different game there though
Everyone knows weed has a relatively short shelf life. You seem to be the only one in the weed growing universe that doesn't know that. Are you gonna stop spreading misinformation or do I need to start a new thread exposing your lies?

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Back in highschool there was always this guy who had really good hash that had been buried for 5 years.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Back in highschool there was always this guy who had really good hash that had been buried for 5 years.
Ya see. It's not impossible. Infact it very easy. Ya just need some experience, patience, keep it simple.
I have some old threads around from 3-5 years ago. At that time I had 5-6 year old jars.
Your friend burried to ensure they would be kept cool, and dark.
2 very important keys!

growsince79

growsince79

Pressed hash does last longer than buds. The inside of the brick can last a few years. But it does turn to CBN in time. Buds in a jar don't last as long. And saying it never goes bad or it lasts 8 years is just retarded.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Pressed hash does last longer than buds. The inside of the brick can last a few years. But it does turn to CBN in time. Buds in a jar don't last as long. And saying it never goes bad or it lasts 8 years is just retarded.
True! However the method works for bud too

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Like I mentioned. Slowly burp them until they seem too dry. That's the key. Not many have the patience to do that.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Oh, and cool, completely dark place to store. Don't use a basement, as there are mold spores, and that can ruin the long cure as well

Top Bottom