Is my node spacing to tight?

• Thread starter brownred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brownred

brownred

I see young plants on YouTube and on the internet and they are tall, taller than min anyway. I notice there node spacing might be a couple inches or more. My node spacing is tight, 1/4 to 1/2. Is that normal and should it be this way? I have a PAR meter and keep the PAR at the recommended readings.

growsince79

growsince79

I see young plants on YouTube and on the internet and they are tall, taller than min anyway. I notice there node spacing might be a couple inches or more. My node spacing is tight, 1/4 to 1/2. Is that normal and should it be this way? I have a PAR meter and keep the PAR at the recommended readings.
Too short for my liking. Adding more red might help.

brownred

brownred

48F52BC0 22E4 41D6 AB3E 77FD773AADBE
A178F1D8 DDAC 456B B4C0 2B6E4369F04C

growsince79

growsince79

That's a problem like being too rich. Or too pretty or too strong. Or my cars too fast. My house is too big. I'm too powerful. Tight node spacing is a win.
Or my wife is too Fat? LOL Short is great in veg, but too short and no stretch makes for shit yields. It all depends on what you want.

brownred

brownred

Silver haze should be taller than that. Maybe it got some recessive shit runt genes. I'd try more red and hope for the best. I'd also pull all the weeds. They're stealing N and not helping in any way.
What do you mean by more red? How do I achieve that?

growsince79

growsince79

What do you mean by more red? How do I achieve that?
HPS or supplemental red light and less blue. In fact, that plant is small enough you can set it in the window a few hours each day. The sun might help a lot.

TSD

TSD

All the weeds and stuff on the soil is really triggering my OCD lol. I just grew a Super Silver Haze outside and that bitch was like 8 feet tall. Is there a purpose for the weeds? Trying to be stealthy? They are definitely stealing your gal's food.

Top Bottom