Is my plant a hermie?

• Thread starter Dixon Cidor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dixon Cidor

Saturdays pics its has grown a foot but still thinking hermie not much changed there I dont think which sucks as I need my meds and am broke but think its over
20190608 091556
20190608 091547
20190608 091527
20190608 091456

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
It looks like I was initially wrong... those def look like balls to me. They are growing in kind of funky as well. If you have other plants nearby, I'd either re-locate this one or maybe whack it, although I'd still be interested to see what eventually comes out of this plant, if not for any other reason than being curious.

D

Dixon Cidor

It looks like I was initially wrong... those def look like balls to me. They are growing in kind of funky as well. If you have other plants nearby, I'd either re-locate this one or maybe whack it, although I'd still be interested to see what eventually comes out of this plant, if not for any other reason than being curious.
Ok thanks for all the help to everyone

D

Dixon Cidor

I will grow it out anyway as I cant do anything else right now so will keep posting pics of its changes if you want

WhiteBoyWill

WhiteBoyWill

I would collect pollen from it just because it's such an abnormal/weird plant. Was this a clone of something you've grown before?/ someone you know that has? Or was this supposed to be fem from seed?

D

Dixon Cidor

Was feminized auto I think I out it out to early and the cold hermied it

Latest posts

Top Bottom