Is my room setup wrong? 4k with mini split, C02 etc.

• Thread starter fadetoblack1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fadetoblack1

If your smoke is good don't start changing up nutes bro and don't believe everything you read on the net about weights lol.
you could run at 82 to 84 f with co2 and rh at 60 to 70% and you will increase your weight but will it be as dank? Idk I prefer my smoke at 30% rh over the other and I have run one strain every way you can imagine lol.

30% rh??

that would stunt most plants

sixstring

sixstring

30% rh??

that would stunt most plants

I think you might change your mind if you saw some of my ladies :)
it's in the sig lol.i don't recommend you drop to my numbers though, your on the right path and a few tweaks with temps and rh would bring your numbers up.i just think numbers ain't always what they seem, quality is #1 and if those yields are putting money in your pocket or keeping a large crowd in smoke it ain't broke ;)

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

I think you might change your mind if you saw some of my ladies :)
it's in the sig lol.i don't recommend you drop to my numbers though, your on the right path and a few tweaks with temps and rh would bring your numbers up.i just think numbers ain't always what they seem, quality is #1 and if those yields are putting money in your pocket or keeping a large crowd in smoke it ain't broke ;)
i couldn't Agree more with sixstrings, i would say the absolute most important aspect of any grow of any size should be the quality of the product your producing. That being said part of the problem i am familiar with, the switching around of strains will also hinder your production. What i mean is its very hard to get lets say for 4.5 round of whatever to improve if you just switch to something else without really finding out how dialed inn you had your ladies. That being said i run for a club so i am switching all the time to different ladies in my stable, but i also know that i am really shooting to get AAA and if the yield shows up great, if not i am always happy with 1 unit per light, anything else is a plus only if quality is on point!

powerplant

powerplant

IMO A1 Quality and a gram+ a watt is what you should be striving for, unless your a hobbyist doing this for personal use.
1 per light for personal use is great it's just not even close to optimal. He could do those number s off 2 x 1000's and save money.

Venom818

Venom818

I do those #'s with 2k ,Not sure what strains your running im doing it with og kush.I would up your plant count and add some bloom boosters.topping,super cropping ,lst will all help.

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
Why are you aircooling lamps? Your 2 ton should handle 4 thousands. You loose 10 to 20 percent of your light through glass. Also use all the h & g additives as directed. Just those 2 changes should about double your yealds. 60's a bit low for night. Mid 70's night mid 80s day. 60 % RH or more during 6 weeks of Co 2. Drop down 40 last couple weeks. Push them bitches with gas dog! Peace

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

Many of the people talk about veg time being a msjor factor w yield... Have you tried changing that to a week or two longer?

W

Woj

I have found that adding drainage to my soil (soil-less) so that i have to give nutes / water nearly every day took me past the lb per light number. Simliar talks with other growers claim that they have went over the 2lb per light with this technique (they are obv more dialed in than me)

Latest posts

Top Bottom