Is Paclobutrazol Wp The Same As Bushmaster?

• Thread starter shaggyballs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaggyballs

shaggyballs

@suomynona
Dear sir
I only questioned your credibility because you had stated 3 lbs per light.
Do you stand by this statement?
I have never even heard of this amount.
I would love to see pictures of 3 lbs growing under 1 light.
That would surely have me eating my hat, and my heart out!!
Even 2 lbs is a lot per light and I think most here will challenge you on this statement.

You state about being poisoned but you only offer opinion.
Where is your opinion coming from, science, or another forum member.
Since I started this thread I have found that science states that we may be using this product all wrong.
I feel we need more real facts, science based.
Do you know the real facts of paclobutrazol?
They are not the same as what has been passed around from forum to forum, this I know after studying up on the scientific research I found.

suomynona

suomynona

I will stand by 3 per light all day long and many others as well. You really dont know whats going on in the real growing world if you have never seen 2 or more per light.

Listen, i am not gonna debate you.

My only point is this, you do not NEED to use a poison or a potentially hazardous material to grow cannabis. Or good canabis in the way you wish to grow it.

The green crack option another memeber gave you was a great option btw. And yes, green crack is one that hits 2.5 to 3 all day long in the right hands....without using paclo.

trippinballz

trippinballz

I HEAR those figures but have never seen anyone do it under 1 light. Maybe under 1 light in a room of 20+ or more....but not under a single 1K. I've sure never done it...

25 years...still not in the "real growing world" I guess!

prolly never will be.... LOL.

suomynona

suomynona

Ok, i can hear ya @trippinballz

One light all alone in a room can hit 2 still though, 2 plus even.

I dont even know why i care right now honestly

Quantrill

Quantrill

Shagyballs said:
I think we are using it wrong.......Just my opinion.

If you use it on consumable crops, it is YOU that is using it wrong.

You try to down play every ones response that does not fit your agenda, as internet hearsay. So why do you post the same dribble all over the internet, on multiple forums?

It seems to me that you play the sheep, while most likely being the wolf.

posting crap like this all over the internet to stimulate interest in mb ferts ebay poison.

despicable

shaggyballs

shaggyballs

If you use it on consumable crops, it is YOU that is using it wrong.

You try to down play every ones response that does not fit your agenda, as Internet hearsay. So why do you post the same dribble all over the internet, on multiple forums?
Ok, first off I would like to remain peaceful, you seem like a nice guy.
I feel you have the wrong
opinion of what my motivation is, I simply ask for science based facts, is that really asking too much?
You asked:

Why do I post in more than 1 forum?
I am looking for the truth, and proof of it.
I post the same topic in multiple forums all the time, is this wrong?
Very rarely can you find the real truth by asking 1 person.

It seems to me that you play the sheep, while most likely being the wolf.

posting crap like this all over the internet to stimulate interest in mb ferts ebay poison.
If you look at my profile closely you will see this is not the case.
But I know, you will think what you want.

despicable

Ok I think this thread has gone a muck, It would seem You have already formed a personal opinion of me, thats cool if you feel this way.

My original question was totally avoided except by you, I did not intend on a debate and feel my thread was hijacked into a I hate paclo thread, meanwhile I am the bad guy, just looking for real truth.

But the people here have only replied, you have to believe what I tell you, with no fact based truth.
You are the only one to stay on topic, and thank you again for that.
I simply asked for information on a controversial subject.

And I got flamed for it, now you are attacking me for what? asking a question on multiple forums.
I am not pushing my ideas on anyone, If you really checked me out you would find this to be truth.
I make no claims on Paclo, I ask for information, not claiming that I know anything.
You must admit there is much misinformation spread on these forums.
So please forgive me if I do not accept, some statements as truth without a valid reason.

I am not saying this of Paclo, The real truth is not fully known.
So why not seek real truth, instead of just accepting the first answer given.
Many many of my post state just that, I seek the truth....facts much like you provided.
All other just flamed me for my idea's.

All my so call dribbles, they are scientifically based or real people in the real world.
I am not claiming anything about paclo.
It is not me that says we are using it wrong, I have a science based paper that state, most growers are using Paclo late in flower.
This is what I meant by using it wrong, I guess seeking truth is a crime here.
I will try to keep me quest for truth on the open to new ideas kind of forum.

Also I was seeking more of the contrivesial truth here, and asked is 3 pounds per light realistic, guess that was pushing the wrong persons buttons, right!
Cause that thread was locked within hours....WHY?
There was no real conflict, of flaming, still got locked...Hmmm
I still do not know why.

More dribbles
If you think I am the only one with these thoughts, this is not true.
Here is some of Ben's threads that made me ask, do we know the real truth?
Do we really?
Uncle ben (full time professional grower)says:
You guys know I use Bonzi (paclo) on outdoor plants, right?

also
Tell that to commercial Aussie and Indian fruit growers:

http://www.actahort.org/books/525/525_67.htm
I had an Aussie hydro grower that used it religiously. Me and mah friends are still standing and one of my friends got 90% of my outdoor Haze and Peak19 that was treated with a 2% solution.
Ben here also
My latest PGR experiment using Bonzi to control extreme sativa internode length.

My current grow of TFD Haze and others has gone from an internode length of 5" to heavy bulking up with 1" internodes and alternative phyllotaxy.
Shag says:
Also on the Dude Grows show a professional grower states he feels we are all using Paclo way too late.
He states he recommend it's uses it on cannabis and had his product tested and it came back negative for paclo.
So these words I write, are not just my thought but thoughts of others that are currently held in high regard as professional growers.

I am merely suggesting we do not know the whole truth on this subject.
If that is not allowed here, I am sorry.
I just thought we were all here seeking the real scientifically proven truth, not to spread cannabis myth.

Just sayin'.....I get the feeling I am not wanted here so I will take the hint.

One last thing.....Have you noticed the trend on the forums lately?
Those that are most helpful and forthcoming with valuable scientific information are all banned.
Just a coincidence, all the big minds are banned .......why?
Just my opinion, but it seems the powers that be don't want the truth known.
I will leave this one alone now, as seeking the truth really pisses people off!
I am sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes here.
Later days
Shag

Last edited:
shaggyballs

shaggyballs

More stuff from uncle ben.
You will see there I have inquired about the potential dangers of paclo usage also.
Long before this thread, and I was on the other side of the fence, believing all the Internet talk.
Well this is where my quest for truth started for paclo use!

Ben says:

I do know shit and have used paclo many times as have other veteran growers which includes one hydro pro out of Australia. Just gifted some to an expert greenhouse grower who is successfully using it as we speak.

Just because it's not labeled for food crops doesn't mean it's a threat to one's health. Bayer Ag may have not submitted Bonzi for use other than for ornamentals. The thousands of acres of greenhouses across the world are not growing cannabis. They are growing mums, petunias, poinsettias glads and other annuals to sell by the truckload to the Home Depots, Lowe's, nurseries across the land. For packing and marketing purposes, those retail outlets want shorter plants so the greenhouse grower will use a PGR to get what his customers demand.

If you're quoting studies, the administration of the paclo is flawed and usually crap science whereby some poor rat was given 100X dose of what's normally provided via a foliar spray or drench. I use a 3% solution which is like 3 ml/gal.
There is a lot of spin here based on feelings not facts. Toxicity is relative to the amount and what affect it has on certain body parts, tissue. No one including me knows if any of the paclo is absorbed in its original form, whether it remains that way or is (likely) down, and if it is what amount is residual in the plant and how or if it directly affects someone's health. I and other growers have used paclo over 10 years or so with no ill effects. How do I know that, personally? Because I usually get annual physical checkups with includes a complete blood chemistry work up, lung xrays, carotid image scans....you get the picture.

The drench I use is 3%. And no, my friends who are my customers do not know I used paclo on the O. Haze. That would only confuse them and it's not an issue anyway. If it aint broke, don't fix it. Now, if any one would like to test my plant tissue using gas-liquid chromotagraphy, I'll be glad to submit a sample. :)

The "tests" are always flawed as it relates to the real world. You give a lab rat any amount of most any element and it's gonna have toxic affects.

This was his reply when I asked him about using Paclo

1.Shag, I don't care what you or any one does. I report, you decide. You're a big boy and must make your own choices. I'm not your nanny, more like a hard knocks teacher that raps your knuckles when you come up with crap like "I read that clipping the ends of leaves increases potency". Many do make choices based on the "he said she said" crap they read in cannabis forums and it gets them into trouble. "They're looking for love in all the wrong places".

2. I use Bonzi and never any cannabis specific products nor have I ever stepped foot into a hydro grow shop and am not about to start now.

3. I am a professional so that when I make a call it usually works as intended. That is based on a shitload of education and 40+ years of gardening experience.....I'm an old pHart. :)

4. That means that if if I'm growing a pure sativa or pure sativa hybrid and desire to control height, I start applications when the plant is quite young. The internode shortening influence is quite rapid and pronounced with Bonzi and lasts for a while. If things start getting out of control regarding stretching, then I act accordingly.

Look, nobody is forcing your narrow minded, ignorant young minds to use anything.

Old dog benefitting from new tricks,
Uncle Ben

end of thread

So any more debate on this subject should be directed at him, he seems to have more experience with this product than anyone else I have conversed with so far!
shag

Last edited:
SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

I HEAR those figures but have never seen anyone do it under 1 light. Maybe under 1 light in a room of 20+ or more....but not under a single 1K. I've sure never done it...

25 years...still not in the "real growing world" I guess!

prolly never will be.... LOL.

I've done 2 and I think that is great per 1000 w almost 1g/w

Top Bottom