Is she ready for flower guys?

• Thread starter Neezyweezy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neezyweezy

Neezyweezy

For anyone who cares. I have listened to everyones advice earlier in the thread and applied best as i could. I filled the pot up more dirt . I raised my lights up. Got her to eat and not eat then eat again . Lol and now ive made it to week 6 of flower. I feel im going to make it boys!

How much does she look like she will give me?
Would be happy with 2oz :)
Gonna have me some nice winter stash

Last edited:
growsince79

growsince79

For anyone who cares. I have listened to everyones advice earlier in the thread and applied best as i could. I filled the pot up more dirt . I raised my lights up. Got her to eat and not eat then eat again . Lol and now ive made it to week 6 of flower. I feel im going to make it boys!

Wow is that only 35 days? Incredible. Hope you made a clone.

Neezyweezy

Neezyweezy

wow thats a beast!
what is that strain??
Thanks bro!

shes wedding crasher but the winner pheno that will fade purple and has a more gassier grape flavour profile. Its been a whole year trying to seperate the pheno.

Hope i can keep her here on out!

jmand

jmand

Thanks bro!

shes wedding crasher but the winner pheno that will fade purple and has a more gassier grape flavour profile. Its been a whole year trying to seperate the pheno.

Hope i can keep her here on out!
wow thats some next level shit man I dont even know what youre talking about hahah

Neezyweezy

Neezyweezy

Its been a tough year but very educational experience . Special shout outz to Gnick
wow thats some next level shit man I dont even know what youre talking about hahah
lets just say i got potent meds for me and my mom now yay! No more wasting money for medicore product and the uknowns thats come with it!

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter

Wow, I just found this thread..are those the same from August? If so you took the right advice. Good looking buds. Everybody grows different. Everything looks like it worked for you.

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Hell yeah I grow for meds too. Nice to meet you.

Neezyweezy

Neezyweezy

Wow, I just found this thread..are those the same from August? If so you took the right advice. Good looking buds. Everybody grows different. Everything looks like it worked for you.
Yup same exact plant. Yes i really tried my best to correct and apply all the advice from here, as best as i could! And they totally bounced back baby!

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
it depends on how you want it. the more amber (to a point) the more couchlock.

for me, it is about a week longer. i wait for the hairs to shrivel not just turn color. but each person looks for different things.

this is informative too.

and this is great!

no way to guess how much, nothing to really give us proportions.

good luck! keep us posted

Top Bottom