Is something wrong with these?

Kinglouida13th

Kinglouida13th

I germed these on 2-19, and planted them 2-21, and today I woke up to them popping out the dirt, but there colors seem odd to me, I did kinda let em get a little bit hot for about 4-5 minutes on a heat pad accidentally the day I planted them, so I'm wondering are these colors worrysome due to the overheating, or is this somewhat normal, I have only 2 prior grows and don't remember paying much attention to seedlings this early in the prior ones, so as sad as it is, I'm not even familiar with how a HEALTHY seedling freshly sprouted Should look

Kinglouida13th

Kinglouida13th

Yeah I accidentally forgot about watering them yesterday morning and added 1 ml dropper to each last night before lights out, I had them in my tent with my 3 that are flowering in a prop, but when I woke up and noticed them this morning I got concerned, and put them into there own tent, in the prop, so i can better control temp and hum, now my questions are can I give them MYCO+ and once they start to dry out a little since it was only the second watering EVER should I concern about rot, and if so is there a way to stop/reverse it? Oh and thanks for your response bro, I love THC farmer as you guys have a true passion for weed and helping other ppl achieve the best harvest possible, it's great I kinda feel like I have a personal weed growing assistant 😂😂😂please don't take that the wrong way!!

Top Bottom