Is something wrong with these?

• Thread starter Kinglouida13th
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kinglouida13th

Kinglouida13th

I germed these on 2-19, and planted them 2-21, and today I woke up to them popping out the dirt, but there colors seem odd to me, I did kinda let em get a little bit hot for about 4-5 minutes on a heat pad accidentally the day I planted them, so I'm wondering are these colors worrysome due to the overheating, or is this somewhat normal, I have only 2 prior grows and don't remember paying much attention to seedlings this early in the prior ones, so as sad as it is, I'm not even familiar with how a HEALTHY seedling freshly sprouted Should look

Is something wrong with these
Is something wrong with these 2
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

There will be if you don't let the soil drain.

Roots need oxygen or they will rot. The way your soil looks right now is extremely troubling.

They will green up once they're in the light for a few hours.

Kinglouida13th

Kinglouida13th

Yeah I accidentally forgot about watering them yesterday morning and added 1 ml dropper to each last night before lights out, I had them in my tent with my 3 that are flowering in a prop, but when I woke up and noticed them this morning I got concerned, and put them into there own tent, in the prop, so i can better control temp and hum, now my questions are can I give them MYCO+ and once they start to dry out a little since it was only the second watering EVER should I concern about rot, and if so is there a way to stop/reverse it? Oh and thanks for your response bro, I love THC farmer as you guys have a true passion for weed and helping other ppl achieve the best harvest possible, it's great I kinda feel like I have a personal weed growing assistant 😂😂😂please don't take that the wrong way!!

Top Bottom