IS the Gooey oil at the end (resin) of a joint a sign of potency?

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

that resin is related to.....

• insufficient rinse in the harvest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • chemical nutrients

• other explain in a post

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I'm starting to think temp has a lot to do withit I'm goin to run a few test smoking fast vs smoking slow....

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

the black nasty sticky resin is from too much moisture in the bud, brown sticky spicy is from your super fire buds :D Alot of times the stickier and headier strains trap more moisture so they are denser in a joint and harder to burn, with lots of resin.
This joint was left to dry up beyond what I'm used to and I must agree ! This joint was same everything but much more dry and resin was a lighter shade of coffee color and it appears there's less resin!
I'm still deciding wether smoking joint fast or slow matters I was thinking it did burn hotter when faster but I haven't

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

burn em slower! I let my joint weed get really dry and pack it dense but not tight. Always burns nice...been enjoying blunts lately since they're bigger and last longer, better for chillin on the roof with a beer :cool:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I wonder who else voted for Organics?:)

Great thread Cave dude! :woot:

I will take a picture of my next ARC joint!:D

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

That would be I ken ;^}

This is half a joint of most potent 3 way x OG uprising OG #3
So I am not convinced potency had a causal relationship with resin!!!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

My favorite smelling and tasting plants consistently putting out light tan resin

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Here She is no name but has afghani and Laos heritage! Smells like almeretto sour in grow and taste like sour kiwi in smoke!

vaporedout

vaporedout

i had a little bit of my purple mr. nice left from last years outdoor, its all organic (my vote) and i use raw papers. i do more than a 2 week flush so im pretty sure its not from that. i only got about 3 puffs before i noticed it felt clogged. i usually use a crutch because of this problem.
before
DSC00706

after 3 puffs
DSC00707

DSC00708

kinda sucks cuz i was working in the garden and the joint became useless after a few hits. had to do my yard work sober :(

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

So it turned off alot or got to gooey? Ps love the pics ..was that bud pretty dry dry or no?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ooo clogged hmmmm so that sux working sober I used to love working blazed

vaporedout

vaporedout

yup, ohh well, opened her up and threw it in the bong. thats why i always use a crutch. ill try to get a pic of my crutch all gooey, but that involves going to the smoke shop. although i do have cardboard laying around ;)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Man im not finding much corelations here lol someplants are gooey sum not but all taste good and potent and some stay lit and sum turn off after every toke damn near

Top Bottom