is the michigan scene taking off yet??

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jobo

I just recently got some really good Master OG from my friend who got it from a dispensary in Lansing. Very fruity

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
I was just reading this thread and seen you guys talking about monkey paw. Im from jackson area and a friend of mine grew this shit a few years back he called it monkey paw it was good but its not going to do well inside buds were very big like a monkeys paw hence the name ive had much better smoke than monkey but all michigan homegrown is great if the person knows how to grow. trust me dont waste time trying to find it its an outdoor strain. we have had some good free leonard and some northern lights going around 20 a gram no deals you want an ounce its going to be 560.:anim_52:

nice to here you say free leonard and the northern must be pret:cool0041:ty close to me and the mmma community.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
btw, how does a cardholder get clones/seeds in michigan if you dont have or want a caregiver? Ive had my card for a while and am a private person who'd rather not go to meetings.

well meetings are great for seeds and clones word of mouth is the best come and chill sometime Gone Wired we are havin a growers round table for patients, caregivers, and the public today at noon to 2 so come and join and support the bill we all pasted:cool0041:

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

If you don't have access to medical clones or seeds, I would try going to some meetings. And I do believe there are some clubs around MI.

Here's a step in the right direction if you need help.

fractal

fractal

I need to move out of california this shit is painful to hear! Just one example I am sitting on 3 pounds of the sickest chemdog I ever had and NOBODY wants to buy, they want generic Trinity County crap for 2/3 the price.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
I need to move out of california this shit is painful to hear! Just one example I am sitting on 3 pounds of the sickest chemdog I ever had and NOBODY wants to buy, they want generic Trinity County crap for 2/3 the price.

i'll take it all:cool0041: lmao:)

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

well meetings are great for seeds and clones word of mouth is the best come and chill sometime Gone Wired we are havin a growers round table for patients, caregivers, and the public today at noon to 2 so come and join and support the bill we all pasted:cool0041:

Brotha I would have loved to attend this meeting, been in the growroom all day and watching football and hoops, please keep me posted for future meetings, less than a hour away and would love to gain more knowledge about our favorite hobby

fractal

fractal

You would, and you would be infamous in michigan for years I am sure. But seriously I'm ready to flee california for colorado and ride that wave another few years. If your growing season was better in michigan I think you guys would be handling it.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
You would, and you would be infamous in michigan for years I am sure. But seriously I'm ready to flee california for colorado and ride that wave another few years. If your growing season was better in michigan I think you guys would be handling it.

your right^^^ and if u do go to colorado i have some good friends up there u can meet they blow glass and r really kool.:smiley_joint:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
whats up all......i work with some Elite's gear in michigan, knew him. his shit is fire. people hated but some of his shit was the truth, straight grail man. i have sour chem from him. 2 diff phenos and both were going all day long $25 grams. $90 bags....also got a cut of pure larry og that is the straight grail cut. shit is so damn strong and the taste stays in your mouth for 10 min after smoking just like the chems i got from elite. worked with the white for 3 cycles but didnt like the flavor. people like the buzz but the flavor didnt compair to the OGs or Chems IMHO. i have an original Ghost OG cut im also currently working with. i have the original Grandaddy Purple cut from an ol buddy i got like 6 years plus that i love to use to cross with to add that purple flavor with a fuelyness to it. anyways.....MI had been seeing BAD sick lately and i know cuz people love my pre 98 bubba and all my OGs lol.......ENJOY...and please people hit me up if your legal and want to clone trade or whatever is legal......got my card like a week ago and im loving this shit :) this pic below was my breakfast this morning lol 10 different strains....Larry, Ghost, Chemdog D, 91 Chem, Sour chem, Fire og, pre 98 bubba, the white, sensi star, tahoe og. All twisted into one sick Jay.....shit was soooo fuely lemoney kushy earthy goodness hahaha

IMG00108 20091221 2334
C

cooda

to answer the OP, check out the recent news.

I know a few people that have looked into dispensaries, but I havent heard of anything near me that will be coming around soon.

S

SimplyGreen

The first dispensary opened here in Ypsilanti on the 1st. I hope they make it and others follow suit. :passingjoint:

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

elite 91

i just finished up some ultimate Chemdog 91 from Elite and i was tellin him we can medicate if he cant find none:stonedsmilie:

i am just about to be working w/ elites 91 just popped tw beans. ive smoked some sour chem and that was the shit. im really looking forward to the Chemdog 91.:rasta2:

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

ypsilanti

The first dispensary opened here in Ypsilanti on the 1st. I hope they make it and others follow suit. :passingjoint:
I haven't been their but I have heard from a few of my buddys that the prices where 50
dollar 1/8 s 15 dollar Gs and iT wasn't good just somE basic work could have changed tho

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

whats up all......i work with some Elite's gear in michigan, knew him. MI had been seeing BAD sick lately and i know cuz people love my pre 98 bubba and all my OGs lol.......ENJOY...and please people hit me up if your legal and want to clone trade or whatever is legal......got my card like a week ago and im loving this shit :) this pic below was my breakfast this morning lol 10 different strains....Larry, Ghost, Chemdog D, 91 Chem, Sour chem, Fire og, pre 98 bubba, the white, sensi star, tahoe og. All twisted into one sick Jay.....shit was soooo fuely lemoney kushy earthy goodness hahaha

those are some sick ladies to have i had a breakfest like that. down for one of those delicious sittings again. lol SKUNKMASTER IS sick:boogie:

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
i am just about to be working w/ elites 91 just popped tw beans. ive smoked some sour chem and that was the shit. im really looking forward to the Chemdog 91.:rasta2:

you will love it!!! if you find a good male keep it man cuz those are some fine genes to play with.:party

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
hey HDK....Bigdawgkush tru is part of my crew, super straight dude. we breed together and are startin a few things together....all need to supercrew it and take this MI scene lol......keep in touch

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah..Already:boogie:

Top Bottom