is the michigan scene taking off yet??

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

:rauch08:
all i can say right now is.............dont this look like the great fresh water state?!?! LOL ENJOY THIS BIG ASS MITTEN NUGGET OUTTA STATERS :) (lemon larry og, not pure larry)
ps......i dont see any cali shaped kush nuggets whats up?? :):mad0233::sign0065:

smoked that Nug, i think it was the thumb, LOL

C

cooda

just had to check back.... no comments on the news from the papers i see.

Sorry, just going back to the OP's question. I see a lot of comments from people that got banned, is that something that happens easily here? because I'm a drinker and I love this place. So if you guys let me know, Ill make sure I never get retarded haha.

Hope to meet up with all you michigan guys real soon. Looking for meetings. I've found an abundance.

If you can direct me to the biggest clubs and conferences I would really appreciate it. Looking for good information, not just people trying to sell shit.

shishkaberry.

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
MI is one great state to be a patient in. 3 out of 4 other growers i know switched from commercial growers to caretakers in the last 6 months or so. We've had lot of cali clones for a while and some of our own strains that can compete. I just need to get my health insurance back before i can go to the docs to talk about getting my med card. Once I do tho, shit will be poppin'. Southeast MI, Ann Arbor/Lansing area, and Kalamazoo are all very good spots for finding incredible meds and clones.

The only OG Kush I've ever smoked came from a grower in Lansing and that shit was top shelf. I got so high i forgot i couldn't stand on my leg(I had broke it a few months before) and feel straight forward on to the floor and started dying laughing. That's what I call top shelf meds. The Blueberry, Bubblegum, and AK-47 from the same crew were also all very good. The blueberry was brain smashing, the bubblegum had an amazing candy taste, and the AK was a nice balance body and happy high.

Hope you all find what you're looking for, cuz it is out there. :smiley_joint:

LMAO!!! You forgot your leg was broke, lol! Sounds like something I would do when I'm high.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
just had to check back.... no comments on the news from the papers i see.

Sorry, just going back to the OP's question. I see a lot of comments from people that got banned, is that something that happens easily here? because I'm a drinker and I love this place. So if you guys let me know, Ill make sure I never get retarded haha.

Hope to meet up with all you michigan guys real soon. Looking for meetings. I've found an abundance.

If you can direct me to the biggest clubs and conferences I would really appreciate it. Looking for good information, not just people trying to sell shit.

shishkaberry.

Check out LEMCC on your google search that man (RD) is a big reason why we got this pasted. He is a really kool man and his meetings are packed and really great info on everything.:pimp: Peace HDK

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

get the mi going. there is almost anything you want if you look haed enogh. i enjoy the og kush it is my fav. i love chem as well

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

hdk what up man whats been cracking with you its been i hot min. Things growing good or what .... the cup is right around the corner.
BDk_t

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
^^^^What up homie,,yeah everything looks good right now flushing my babies as we speak so they will be ready for the Cup jus wont have a long cure time,,but with the Chem ang Ogz dont need much cure time;) but hell yeah cant what for the Cup you guys still comin right? i hope so so u can show us around town,,would love to see that disp in yipsi. Peace HDK.

P

Pot Boy

Hey what up? I may have the strain your looking for, But I'm not m A card holder . To paranoid to let the Gov know.. I would love to get one and start caring for other peeps I just don't want them to know that I'm growing been that way for a long time ( Been Growing here for over 25 years ) I just feel better hiding..

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
^^^Being legal is GREAT f@ck the gov. jus keeps us out of trouble and help a community of sick people that are strung out of OC and VIKS. But what strin r u talkin bout Ghanz Or Kevorkians???

P

Pot Boy

Ghanz, I call it thunder bay I got the beans from a friend up north near alpena..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
being legal is a great thing...pot boy, you might make HDK lose his mind!! homie has been on search for the Ghanz for a while from what hes said :) nice work

P

Pot Boy

Well the strain produces nice tight fruity nugs with a hint of skunk not a huge yelder but nice smoke.

B

boroboro

Not everything is settled and quiet in Michigan: legislative efforts are afoot to stop small-time growers:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
there is big talk but our law out here passed by a FAT margin. not like just made it, it was like a 64% pro passing the bill. MI economy is straight up DEAD right now. if they make it where there are only a few growers, chances are that all this money getting spent on the meds will probably end up going to some cali company or somewhere else out of state. that bein said, they will have to pretty much go to there furthest extent before anyone will allow that to happen. i can tell you from talking to just about everyone and anyone that lives around me that they will NOT stand for big business in this state right now.....thats half the reason we are in such economic disaster, well that and the Auto industry. i think people would give free meds to people in need before they will go along with this BS. plus from what i heard the guy that owns the shop in ypsi is pro shops only!......wounder where that guys getting all those meds since theres a 12 plant max per person and your only allowed to have 5 patients. kinda seems like hes taking from small business to add this is big business when all he really wants is us out of business. LOL.......kinda seems like a joke to me, and those are the people tryin to reform the newly made laws before we even have problems. he should be ashamed of himself everytime he looks in the mirror!!

C

cooda

To the 2 posts above, well, really for everyone else, this is the bullshit trying to be passed through the senate. The government trying to fuck up a law proposed and passed by the voters.

D

DrGoodMeds

If your from the L and u got some chem in the last few months it was probably mine but not sure and i loved them too alot of people talk bad bout Elite but shit that was some of the best i smoked beside the kevorkian that used to float around back in the day:smiley_joint:

Did you happen to send any out to Colorado? My buddy AG got a Z of Chemdog 91 from the L and shared some of the love. Shit was fire!!! :joint: Better than about 99% of what I have seen at the disp out here. Spectacular work if it was! :cool

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
^^^yes sir that was mine, thx for the complement I liked it alot too AG is a homie of mine prolly the best glass blower I know he hooked me up with a inline bub for that witch I'm sure u already know. I will be makin my way to CO soon and come check u guys out,, might get a apartment out their and work with ya'll part time:spacecraft: Peace HDK

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

being legal is a great thing...pot boy, you might make HDK lose his mind!! homie has been on search for the Ghanz for a while from what hes said :) nice work

:rauch08: legal best think ive done it is GGGRRRREEEAAAATTTTTTTT:character0180:

B

bngrips

Hey what up? I may have the strain your looking for, But I'm not m A card holder . To paranoid to let the Gov know.. I would love to get one and start caring for other peeps I just don't want them to know that I'm growing been that way for a long time ( Been Growing here for over 25 years ) I just feel better hiding..

Hey pot boy, you could pick someone you trust to be a caregiver and just cop from you. Caregivers can legally obtain meds from anyone. So you could help people and be anonymous. By the way, if you really have the Ghanz, us folks in the cap city would love to get ahold of some, that shit was the fire!!!:rasta2:

Top Bottom