is the michigan scene taking off yet??

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mantis

I have never heard of any dispensary operating here in Michigan. I have read lawmakers statements saying that they want to discourage the California-style storefront dispensary and only allow very small personal operations. If a dispensary were to open, I think it would mostly likely be in Ann Arbor where the laws are already the least strict in the state.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Quick Question

Chemdog 91 OVER LETS MEDICATE MI IS JUMPIN RIGHT NOW!!!:damnhippie:
, whut up my man, wanted to know if thats elite seeds and were did you find them, i have been trying to get some knock out genes going, just ordered couple of beans from worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com, still waiting before i make anymore purchases

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
, whut up my man, wanted to know if thats elite seeds and were did you find them, i have been trying to get some knock out genes going, just ordered couple of beans from worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com, still waiting before i make anymore purchases

yeah bro Elite seeds and you know theres alot of haters on Elite but i tell yeah i grew them out and WOW they are FIRE i got lucky and got the purple pheno and i'm soooo impressed and the medical community LOVES the chem only thing is they hermie in the 3rd to 4th week but if you stay on it FIIIIIRE!!!!:cool0041::rasta::banana:

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

thanks bro, will definately try to locate some beans for my headstash

fractal

fractal

yeah bro Elite seeds and you know theres alot of haters on Elite but i tell yeah i grew them out and WOW they are FIRE i got lucky and got the purple pheno and i'm soooo impressed and the medical community LOVES the chem only thing is they hermie in the 3rd to 4th week but if you stay on it FIIIIIRE!!!!:cool0041::rasta::banana:

If you make the drive to california I will give you a real clone that does not hermie. I feel for you guys. If you can bring a monkey paw clone i will give you the real chem.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
If you make the drive to california I will give you a real clone that does not hermie. I feel for you guys. If you can bring a monkey paw clone i will give you the real chem.

Man if i could find the monkey paw i would mos deff take a trip but got a few others if u want to pm and talk.:cool0041:

R

ReCway

Man if there is still a market for pot in MI then weed is recession proof... the old Lions Stadium sold for 500K last week.. Thats right half a million. and it cost like 20 mil to build... How much LBs of OG Kush go for up there man?

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
dude LL and chem sold for 80 1/8 all day long!!!!!crazy

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

MI is one great state to be a patient in. 3 out of 4 other growers i know switched from commercial growers to caretakers in the last 6 months or so. We've had lot of cali clones for a while and some of our own strains that can compete. I just need to get my health insurance back before i can go to the docs to talk about getting my med card. Once I do tho, shit will be poppin'. Southeast MI, Ann Arbor/Lansing area, and Kalamazoo are all very good spots for finding incredible meds and clones.

The only OG Kush I've ever smoked came from a grower in Lansing and that shit was top shelf. I got so high i forgot i couldn't stand on my leg(I had broke it a few months before) and feel straight forward on to the floor and started dying laughing. That's what I call top shelf meds. The Blueberry, Bubblegum, and AK-47 from the same crew were also all very good. The blueberry was brain smashing, the bubblegum had an amazing candy taste, and the AK was a nice balance body and happy high.

Hope you all find what you're looking for, cuz it is out there. :smiley_joint:

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
MI is one great state to be a patient in. 3 out of 4 other growers i know switched from commercial growers to caretakers in the last 6 months or so. We've had lot of cali clones for a while and some of our own strains that can compete. I just need to get my health insurance back before i can go to the docs to talk about getting my med card. Once I do tho, shit will be poppin'. Southeast MI, Ann Arbor/Lansing area, and Kalamazoo are all very good spots for finding incredible meds and clones.

The only OG Kush I've ever smoked came from a grower in Lansing and that shit was top shelf. I got so high i forgot i couldn't stand on my leg(I had broke it a few months before) and feel straight forward on to the floor and started dying laughing. That's what I call top shelf meds. The Blueberry, Bubblegum, and AK-47 from the same crew were also all very good. The blueberry was brain smashing, the bubblegum had an amazing candy taste, and the AK was a nice balance body and happy high.

Hope you all find what you're looking for, cuz it is out there. :smiley_joint:

Much respected homey we do have some great growers here and the med scene is crazy sweet really help people with alternative meds and get of those PILLS their f@cking people up out here,, and for me to be a caregiver legit and help people with my skills is AWESOME and i'm bout to be a patient too its GREAT to be in the MI :smiley_joint::420::damnhippie:

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea I think.... Im pretty.... sure.... I smoked some of your chem dude and it is fire. WAY FIRE. The L is so friggon small dude. lmao!

If your from the L and u got some chem in the last few months it was probably mine but not sure and i loved them too alot of people talk bad bout Elite but shit that was some of the best i smoked beside the kevorkian that used to float around back in the day:smiley_joint:

fractal

fractal

I thought the monkey paw was your very own famous clone from michigan, an old school plant that is highly prized out your way. Never heard of it?

D

d nice

oh my goodness, the strain is so dank they named it after dr. death? wow!!

D

d nice

btw, how does a cardholder get clones/seeds in michigan if you dont have or want a caregiver? Ive had my card for a while and am a private person who'd rather not go to meetings.

D

Dbudmanthei

Monkey Paw!

I was just reading this thread and seen you guys talking about monkey paw. Im from jackson area and a friend of mine grew this shit a few years back he called it monkey paw it was good but its not going to do well inside buds were very big like a monkeys paw hence the name ive had much better smoke than monkey but all michigan homegrown is great if the person knows how to grow. trust me dont waste time trying to find it its an outdoor strain. we have had some good free leonard and some northern lights going around 20 a gram no deals you want an ounce its going to be 560.:anim_52:

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
I thought the monkey paw was your very own famous clone from michigan, an old school plant that is highly prized out your way. Never heard of it?

i have in the early 90's it was some gold brownish very tight nugs that were roundish like kush killer smoke but wasn't growing yet and my friend stole some from his parents to smoke.:smiley_joint:

D

Dbudmanthei

the monkey paw i seen was mostly light green and the buds were airy

Top Bottom