is the michigan scene taking off yet??

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BlindCripple

Premium Member
Supporter
I saw a pic of that inline AG made ya, looks pretty sick. He made me one a couple years ago and its the best smoking, hardest hitting smaller pipe i have. AG's stuff is the shit!!

P

Pot Boy

Hey pot boy, you could pick someone you trust to be a caregiver and just cop from you. Caregivers can legally obtain meds from anyone. So you could help people and be anonymous. By the way, if you really have the Ghanz, us folks in the cap city would love to get ahold of some, that shit was the fire!!!:rasta2:

Ok I'll pop some beans and get to getten on a good pheno, I do know a few card holders so I will definitely spread some love gonna be a few months though.:sun2:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
..was at the first michigan caregivers cup....cup comp. got canceled but everyone still pretty much made it out. met my boy HDK there and tried some of this fire ass 91 Chemdog, by far the best herb there. big ups to HDK for smokin out like crazy and maybe next year ill bring some competition with my organics :) pic bellow is a sample of HDK's 91 Chemdog taken in the vapor tent right before enjoying, this pic doesnt do it justice...enjoy:cool0019:

IMG00194 20100130 1339
heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Just got back from cup and had a BLAST!! met soooo many kool peepz out their:passingjoint:,,the expo kinda sucked not much their???? but the medi tent and school bus trips to the disp and around town was killer!!alot of people were mad at it but they didnt have cards:/ got to have a card for these things to get a kick out of them cuz you meet alot of people and smoke tons of meds!! I smoked at least 20 diff strains and hash man it was crazy!!!my homie SMF and BDK brought some killer canna-caramels that had me numb!!good look on that and the pic cant wait for that Funky Skunk Organics...Peace HDK:damnhippie:

P

Poseidon

Hey guys, new to the D from chi-town and I'm just getting started without experience...anyone know anything about the cannabis college? I got some beans and have a small hydro set up but I'm looking to learn anything I can! Thanks in advance for all the help, peace.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
I think they have a CC somewhere in D,,never been to one I did all my learning from reading books and trial and error. I say if your new to growing I would stick with dirt for now because hydro is alittle more complex 1 fuk up and all plants die...as in dirt you can beat them up pretty bad and still bring them back,,plus if ur startin from seed u should bust those 1st and find ur females and then take some cuts of each label and go from there to see what one you like for a mother. Peace HDK

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

i've been following the movement in MI with interest. the law is vague about many things... like what a patient and caregiver do, if they run out of meds while in the middle of a grow. i understand the law states that a caregiver cannot be prosecuted for buying and supplying meds 2 the patient, but who will the caregiver buy it from?

they should have a system where caregivers can work with other caregivers in making sure quality meds dont ever run out 4 their patients. its the caregivers who are working 1 on 1 with patients and would know their patients needs better than any1 running a dispensary. we should figure out a way of organizing caregivers so they can lobby 4 sensible legislation where common sense prevails and ultimately makes it easier 2 get good meds 2 needy patients. it would be ideal,if the letter of the law stated, a caregiver can sell another caregiver meds when 1 caregiver cannot provide or doesnt have meds ready.
i have property in sw MI near dowagiac and was thinking of putting it 2 good use, but i'm hesitant because there is no framework 4 a caregiver 2 be compensated 4 any surplus meds that he produces. i might be mistaken, but correct me if i'm wrong. is the caregiver supposed 2 word his contract a certain way... where he somehow gets paid per week with the understanding that he will provide the patient with X amount of meds each week?
It just seems like the asshole lawmakers are intentionally complicating things so decent ppl cant make a living. and dont even get me started on how they expect patients 2 grow their own meds when there isnt any mention of a legal way 4 selling or distributing seeds and clones 2 patients. i understand that patients need quality meds at a fair price especially in a state as hard hit by the economic crisis as MI, but caregivers hav 2 get together and get more legislation passed 2 protect their investments of time and money 2 provide these meds. very curious how caregivers in MI feel about all this. -Keepz

B

BlindCripple

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a lot of the same questions. I assume that caregivers are expected to buy/sell overages to other caregivers needing meds for their patients. From what i understand any sale of 12 ounces or less from one caregiver to another should be legal. Does this mean if someone were able to perpetually harvest 12 ounces several times a month would it be legal to sell to other caregivers and claim all the product without risk of prosecution?

The same question goes for the dispensaries. I know we only have one, but they must get product somehow. Is it legal as a caregiver to sell to them?

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

The law is very vague. There are no provisions for acquiring meds, just provisions to protect patients and caregivers for possession and growing. Caregivers can be compensated for their expenses but that's about all that is certain. If you want legal advice you really need to talk to a lawyer and there are a few good ones that specialize in this.

That being said, in the near future there will be a company that brings caregivers and patients together to meet the needs of both groups. Almost along the lines of a co-op but different. Unfortunately I can't give out details yet as this is a novel business model and we need to ensure protections for our ideas. Once everything is incorporated and running I will let our fellow Michiganders know. (Projected opening late 2Q or early 3Q 2010)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
ok, so i went to a club in oak park the other day....WEAK!....and i know about the one in ypsi...WEAK!....where are there any good club in this state? i mean come on, the oak park place was so shitty i walked out laughing....anyone know where a decent club, collective, ext ext is around this great state, cuz if this is whats poppin here i need to get my club open REALLY fast for some people to get some real meds, not that outdoor cali bud that i get for cheap on the streets that they are gettin $425 for in oak park

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
were is willamston, and u got any more info on it pot boy?

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
willamston is right past howell headed toward me.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
oh no shit, anyone know about said place? how the selection is? if they even have a selection and arnt like the other places iv gone to that had 2 types of tree LOL....

B

bngrips

I know some of the guys that are starting that club. Supposed to open on the 1st but they opened yesterday.they're tryin' to get the jump on anyone trying to stop the grand opening, just in case....

check it out
http://greenleafuniversity.com/

I'll be going there soon and let you know what it's all about:nod

Top Bottom