Is There A Bug That Eats The Stem Outside?

• Thread starter miko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
miko

miko

Got 2 more last night, so we are putting a whooping on these fuckers.

MICE: 1
MIKO: 5

sixstring

sixstring

Its funny this year my hunting blind had a nest in it,i killed 3 right off the bat with a broom or my foot.seen at least one more run away.put a bunch of poison in there and last week the poison was gone,im mean completely gone lol.so im in there sweeping up and the wife is down on the ground below and says hey a mouse just jumped to his death,oh there goes another one.then i hear another one hit the ground/leaves below im like wtf how many mice are in here.but they were jumping about 20 feet down,im sure they were fine hittting the fluffy leaves and im sure there will still be a few in there this weekend for the opener lol

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

My mice problem was due to my lazy ass storing used 10 gallon pots of coco in my basement. The little bastards were hollowing out the bottom of the pots and building nests in there. Cleaned out the basement and adopted two cats and havent seen a mouse since.

miko

miko

FUCKERS, we took another hit., Mouse strike back and we lost a beautiful Blue Tara plant..
Total loss now, $1,000.

Down

MICE: 2
MIKO: 6

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I used tree wrap and wrapped up to the first node and that saved some of my plants from being totally destroyed but they climbed above it and got a few branches. Also the blue death poison that I bought at the farm grain supply took care of them pretty quick.

miko

miko

I am coming out swinging tomorrow. Double the traps and extra fucking peanut butter...
They eat the bud, then get really hungry, then they eat the peanut butter and SNAP goes the wessil.

TheLeetMan

TheLeetMan

Some fucking rats just ate my jokerz 7 (white Runtz x jet fuel gelato) by compound genetics..fucking $1200 clone I got for $100. The wind ended up snapping it. I made like 10 clones from it though, she was sooo strong for a month and 1/2 plant, she was almost 3 feet tall with over 30 nodes..šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗā˜¹

0C5C5FD1 A67C 4FEC 93C7 C3672131BDFE

Latest posts

Top Bottom