Is There A "name" For Buds Around Main Cola?

• Thread starter CannasaurusR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

Now and then (usually outdoors) one or two of my plants will grow large colas that have smaller golf ball sized buds that sit out from the bottom of the mains. Instead of the smaller buds hugging the stem, they grow out and up almost like little satellites. They end up around a third of they way up the mains and look really cool. It looks a bit like a hilt on a sword to me, and I was just wondering if their was a cool label for that kind of insane growth. Seems like its a genetic thing IMO, and the plant in question is some of Motarebels work, grown organically. I wish I could post a pick, but , well you know. Thanks, just asking the experts. Cheers

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
In my group we call me the crown . I used to have this Durbin cut that had the best it would do a real nice main and pop 5 nice crown points all around it

CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

In my group we call me the crown . I used to have this Durbin cut that had the best it would do a real nice main and pop 5 nice crown points all around it
Crown points/ crown jewels Thanks man that works!! It does deserve a right regal name. Cheers

Top Bottom